Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what ice cream should hulkamatt get
smores
cookie dough
something peanut buttery
he should go to the pizza place next door, tbh.
View Results

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

So how's Roman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

The dubbit dubin ee ee universe.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Roman Reigns posted:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks for asking! :unsmith:

I'm gonna braid your hair next :unsmigghh:

Corporate Kane posted:

holy poo poo i want to die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V4AscLidWg

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I will never understand why Randy loving Orton still gets huge pops in 2015.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

You guys, I like Randy Orton. But tell me 3 cool things he's done in the past two years. Because I legitimately cannot think of anything that would make people excited or stick in your mind.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

SASHA in the BANK$ eats the pin

I have every hope in the world that WM will somehow gif Sasha flying into Roman's head.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

And that was cool but it was one thing in two years basically. Was he injured or something? I can't remember gently caress or poo poo right now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

zakharov posted:

gently caress the Seahawks

Say this to someone in a Seahawks shirt if you're ever suicidal.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Maybe we should call JG Wentworth. 877 cash now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I'm like 10 gifs behind o_o

Train an apprentice.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Me and Cath are also gonna do this match at Summerslam.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Nobody cares Seth dude.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

I have backup.

So do I.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Rhonne posted:

Ambrose dog.

Yeah, pretty much.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

She's injured, you can't make her compete!

It was just a flesh wound drat it. She's just kinda... less haired now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

you made me reveal my ultimate weapon

That's okay. I have more backup. Here he comes.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

bartok posted:

Why can't I bring myself to care about Brock/Undertaker?

Because now nobody has any reason to care about Undertaker other than cool theatrics that happen during the sun setting.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

12th commandment: never give paul the money

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

MotU posted:

what did new day do

rocked

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Share.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Not to get emo but my wife is in the hospital and I'm watching Raw on TV and I don't think it's helping her much

They told you not to do that poo poo in real life on the dvd dude.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

Personally I'm looking forward to Summerslam because I want to see how far Undertakers legs fly when his knees shatter as he tries to lift Brock.

They'll somehow hit Roman in the back of the head.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Look she was supposed to block the knee in the clutch, wasn't my fault

Yeah. She had a really bad asthma attack that ruined her peak flow for a few days and we finally went to an ER because it wouldn't clear up. It was actually the perfect time to go, we literally caught her during the incubation phase of pneumonia and could pump her full of antibac before it took hold.

They'll stuff her so full of meds she'll basically be a walking pharmacy and she'll be making you bacon in a couple weeks (hope she's alright and all goes well)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

But... but I'm vegetarian :ohdear:

It's that new vegetarian bacon Quorn has out.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

http://www.quorn.co.uk/food/cook-from-scratch/bacon-style-slices/ I'm just throwing out that that is what a professional company decided to use to represent that poo poo. I think that says enough how bad that is.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

Morning Star veggie bacon is actually super rad, it doesn't curl up but it's crisp as gently caress and delicious

Plus if you over-do it just a little bit it's got this certain smokey taste that's loving awesome (I've been a vegetarian 13 years, most morningstar and gardein stuff ain't bad)

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Pretty sure WWE network is by and far definitely not the only place to find that in-ring content :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

sonicice posted:

But how much does it cost??

I dunno. Whatcha gonna pay?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

I think you're poo poo out of luck with tofu. I've never had any success with any spice or seasoning I've tried. At least with the meat substitutes there's a vaguely meaty flavour to begin with and enhance. If I'm resorting to tofu I do the same, just try to cover it in something really stong-tasting like peppers and an absurd amount of cheese.

gently caress tofu.

Learn to cook it maybe I dunno :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DeepDickPizza posted:

It's free for the first month, so just keep giving them new email addresses or whatever.

Get it the day before summerslam, keep it til after the sept ppv, cancel. Two ppvs for the (free) price of one :lol:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

Have you tried making tofu taste of anything other than gelatinous grey matter because it's god drat impossible.

I do it pretty frequently and have 0 issue. Though to be perfectly honest I love using it because it does have a bland flavor too. It's one hell of an amazing additive to your usual bread dough and makes it so soft it tastes like eating a cloud. And it's fantastic for green velvet soup as a thickener. I do a lot of stirfries which involve pressing the tofu then slicing it small and browning it in a pan. It gains taste just from that but it absorbs the oils, juices, and sauces around everything else in the pan too and comes out great.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

NowonSA posted:

Washington still loves Daniel Bryan, go figure.

Washington is just really excited somebody cares enough about us to come visit.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Luigi Thirty posted:

I never thought I'd say this

But the Miz is good

I loving love Miz and I'm absolutely shameless about it. His wrestling is pretty unimpressive a lot of the time but he really found his gimmick (it's not even really a gimmick, let's be honest) and he plays it up like crazy now.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Hahahaha gently caress that I have noodles to put away

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

pressedbunny posted:

Welp, fair enough. I've never liked the gelatinous effect it has as an ingredient, hence when I'm eating it it's usually in more or less its original form, just hidden under a pile of other stuff. Which leads me to fall back on the meat substitutes instead.

https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150266-butter-free-tofu-bread-in-a-bread-maker go make this. It will change your mind about tofu.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Stealthed Zombie posted:

I'd laugh so hard if they use Sheamus cashing in tonight and failing just to extend their feud harder to Summerslam because they literally don't know what else to do with Sheamus and the contract.

I hope this happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: holy poo poo they're gonna do it.

• Locked thread