Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

It's just a big fire in the sky. If it was in California Obama would put it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Dozens of firefighters sliding up a pole in to the sun

smoobles

what would happen if you crashed a ball of weed the size of the sun, into the sun?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

smoobles posted:

what would happen if you crashed a ball of weed the size of the sun, into the sun?

you would make an eclipse depending on where thge weed ball came from.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it would be hard to make a weed ball that big, even with all tge kudzu, dandilions, etc...

cuntman.net

they dont want people looking directly at the sun because if someone did, theyd finally see how unimpressive the sun really is

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i hate the sun and i hope it dies

problematic hug

education station posted:

it's dying, friend

joke_explainer

if you had a ball of weed the size of the sun you wouldn't have a ball of weed the size of the sun, you'd have a star. that would be enough to initiate nuclear fusion. it'd be short lived though, as it'd just burn through the carbon to iron then collapse. it would be a very unusual star.

cuntman.net

joke_explainer posted:

if you had a ball of weed the size of the sun you wouldn't have a ball of weed the size of the sun, you'd have a star. that would be enough to initiate nuclear fusion. it'd be short lived though, as it'd just burn through the carbon to iron then collapse. it would be a very unusual star.

thats what god smokes

Android Blues

big loving pale ball of nothing. sky fucker. come down adn fight me

Android Blues

you think you're soooo (stretching arms out like this) big (to the sun), well, inside I am bigger, and i will show you how big i really am on tuesday, when i fight the Sun

joke_explainer

actually i'm not sure now. I mean, is it the mass of the sun, or is it the volume of the sun.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

bacalou

volume of the sun, mass of achusettes

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
the sun won't come down here and say that to our faces. it's scared, that's why it's a thousand miles away. it's not even that hot, can only make one planet too hot to visit, and it's tiny. more like a moon

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
gently caress you, sun *reaches up and plucks out of the sky, puts it in a bucket of water*

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Ooohhh you're like the Sun- a great big ball of loving hot! And I will shun you sooooo for ALWAAAYS

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

treasure bear

joke_explainer posted:

the marijuanova

Android Blues

Qwerinty posted:

the sun won't come down here and say that to our faces. it's scared, that's why it's a thousand miles away. it's not even that hot, can only make one planet too hot to visit, and it's tiny. more like a moon

the sun wants you to think that if it came close, it would incinerate all life on earth, because deep down its a loving insecure little wimp object and really it would just make us red, in the cheeks, from laughing at its warm tarmac level heat and small size

oh, and venus? guess what: its actually cold. the Sun just doesnt want you to go because it hoards commemorative dinner plates there and its embarrassed

playground tough
somewhere out there theres a galaxy composed of an organic molecule called THC where the space bros blaze ad infinitum

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

education station posted:

i ate the sun and i hope i had some pepto

DeepQantas

playground tough posted:

somewhere out there theres a galaxy composed of an organic molecule called THC where the space bros blaze ad infinitum
They probably blaze hydrogen

*space cop saunters over*
- Is that water vapor i smell?

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

treasure bear posted:

the marijuanova

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wait... can we talk more about this theoretical weed star?

alnilam

joke_explainer posted:

actually i'm not sure now. I mean, is it the mass of the sun, or is it the volume of the sun.

yeah i was thinking volume and just like packing a bowl it's all about the packing density, gotta have the right amount of air space in between

playground tough

Luvcow posted:

wait... can we talk more about this theoretical weed star?

GALAXY TODAY

Earlier this morning The Galaxy's largest known weed star exploded in a marijuanova; emitting what experts are saying is the largest cloud of primo bud smoke this universe has ever seen. The weed haze that will surely be experienced by our Fearless Galaxy for the next weeks to come has only just begun, and The Galaxy's Cheeto factories have ramped up their productions tenfold in preparation.

It is predicted that what remains of the weed star will condense into the most massive superdense hash ball ever observed.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

worship the sun? why? what'd it ever do for me? dries my crops, gave cancer to my sister, and burned my eyes when I tried to worship it the first time? yeah no thanks.

*fumbles around for white cane*

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

DeepQantas

playground tough
yes

fuck. marry. t-rex

TWIST FIST posted:

they dont want people looking directly at the sun because if someone did, theyd finally see how unimpressive the sun really is

It's because the sun is a massive government spy satalite. They tell you not to look at it and its some real man behind the curtain poo poo.

fuck. marry. t-rex

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It's because the sun is a massive government spy satalite. They tell you not to look at it and its some real man behind the curtain poo poo.

Without the sun? The government wouldn't be able to see ANYTHING. And people in Baghdad wouldn't be getting cooked to death.

DeepQantas

Pictured:
baby jesus peeking through thje hole in the sky

DeepQantas

go away sky baby jesus before I get cross

Commie NedFlanders

bacalou posted:

volume of the sun, mass of achusettes

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Senior Management

Then sun is just a big lovely nuclear reactor why doesn't the UN inspect it? Makes you think.

:jerry:

weird

by zen death robot

TWIST FIST posted:

thats what god smokes

lol

----------------

verily carefree

It's hot
It's big
It's bigger than everything that is smaller than it
It's made of fire
It hangs out above the clouds

social vegan

i'm glad u asked op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZo81b7YQKA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

• Locked thread