Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp
i vote republican too. god speed op.

also dems are gonna have to find a new candidate as hillary committed a felony lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

texaholic posted:

Unironically.

I have a career and a mortgage. I also have a good 401k and dabble in the stock market.

Voting Republican means you have a good amount of capital, voting democrat means you live on credit.

A mortgage is credit, you loving poor person.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol 'idk the difference between an asset and a liability i vote straight GOP every time i am smart'

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

A mortgage is credit, you loving poor person.

I mean credit like living on food stamps but having a 60 inch HDTV in every room of your section 8 housing. All the TVs were bought on a credit card etc....

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

I mean credit like living on food stamps but having a 60 inch HDTV in every room of your section 8 housing. All the TVs were bought on a credit card etc....

i like how you think people on food stamps and in subsidized housing are somehow getting lines of credit for tens of thousands of dollars

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps. From the rafters with the straps around your necks.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

its actually much more likely they stole all those t.v.s i doubt any one would give a piece of trash like that a credit card. what a bunch of losers

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Wow what kind of filth would settle for a 60inch TV?!?!?! Sounds barbaric to me.

Lol if you don't have at least a 100inch 4k TV, just lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Mods this thread mentioned an election outside of that subforum nobody goes to, please gas it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
straight ticket voting is for non-critical thinkers or people in a rush

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I made a lot of money when Obama was president OP, if I go republican next election and make less I'm going to buy you a red title.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

straight ticket voting is for non-critical thinkers or people in a rush

I am later not the former, I am busy making money

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

ok here it is

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Servicemen tend to be those who get paid last.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
^^^
Please explain.

texaholic posted:

The word is "latter", oh titan of industry.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

Leon Einstein posted:

^^^
Please explain.

The word is "latter", oh titan of industry.

Literally paid with tax money.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
this is a terrible thread

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

A misanthrope posted:

this is a terrible thread

Leon Einstein is a terrible person. COINCIDENCE!?

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

InterFaced posted:

We should use this opportunity to find common ground. Can we all agree on simple truths like mormons should be driven into the pacific and hail satan?

As a Mormon accelerationist I approve of this plan.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Vote Green Party

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
pron haul 2016

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'm voting Sanders because I want the OPs money.

Give it to me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

how much money could you possibly be making when you have a mortgage in texas where the average home value is ~$140,000?

lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

TwoFire posted:

Leon Einstein is a terrible person. COINCIDENCE!?

U mad bro?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i hope the op is a jade helm casualty

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

no but you are actually a piece of poo poo hth. :)

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

TwoFire posted:

no but you are actually a piece of poo poo hth. :)

Y u mad tho

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Nefarious posted:

i hope the op is a jade helm casualty

LMAO we would own the governement if they tried that poo poo, actually they should we could move the White House to Texas after we won. Renamed The Texas House.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

texaholic posted:

LMAO we would own the governement if they tried that poo poo, actually they should we could move the White House to Texas after we won. Renamed The Texas House.

Yeah Texas did so well against a bajillion messicans the last time.. or is that the joke i can't tell anymore because this goddamn heat gently caress its warm

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Katy, TX y'all

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This country is due for a civil war. Would be good to wipe out large swaths of the population imho

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
If I was American I would vote Republican, only as its the faster way into making the US a Mad Max Hunger Games lands for the rest of us to watch and laugh.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Nice

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
why is everyone okay with police unions and firemen unions but a labor union GOD drat IT ARGH gently caress DESTROY

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

cram me sideways posted:

why is everyone okay with police unions and firemen unions but a labor union GOD drat IT ARGH gently caress DESTROY

Authoritarians really like uniforms.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

cram me sideways posted:

ribald extortion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

cram me sideways posted:

who said I support police/fire unions? gently caress the nurse ones too

• Locked thread