Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Don't forget that rich people are really smart and that's why they are rich. Just look at Donald J. Trump and that racist basketball team owner who sounds like master shake. That's the best of the best you losers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

FistEnergy posted:

Being lucky enough to have money doesn't have to turn you into a dbag fyi

Actually in my experience it pretty much does, Republicans embrace it and Democrats "feel" guilty about it. LMAO growe a pair of nuts human being.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
If I had a million dollars I'd buy a condo in Texas and have my fat face flattened or something

also some converse shoes because goddamn they're comfy

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

texaholic posted:

Unironically.

I have a career and a mortgage. I also have a good 401k and dabble in the stock market.

Same but I vote NDP cause I'm not an rear end in a top hat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

texaholic posted:

I had meeting at my place of work. All millenial cocksucking slackers don't work and have nothing better to do then sit around and talk about Bilary Clinton and bash hardworking americans like me and you.

Disgusting....

ugh. tell me about it these shitheads have been going on and on about all this social justice poo poo and how they are the biggest victims in the world because they are to lazy to pull themselves up by the bootstraps and grow a pair. gimme gimme gimme! frikkin libtards :rolleyes:

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

idgaf if I'm taxed X thousand more because I can afford it and the money goes towards better uses

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mcvey posted:

idgaf if I'm taxed X thousand more because I can afford it and the money goes towards better uses

lol if you dont have an offshore tax shelter or a physical corporate entity in zurich.... :smug:

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

mcvey posted:

IF I saw you IRL, I would kick square in the nuts and laugh my rear end off.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

texaholic posted:

Ok

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

texaholic posted:

nah you would probably just stand there awkwardly

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

Don't forget that rich people are really smart and that's why they are rich. Just look at Donald J. Trump and that racist basketball team owner who sounds like master shake. That's the best of the best you losers.

rich liberals suck just as much, just in different ways. like bloomberg or buffet or gates.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

rich liberals suck just as much, just in different ways. like bloomberg or buffet or gates.

wrong again, dipshit. bill gates rules because he invented the foundation for windows 10, which i just happen to have installed recently, and let me tell you; it rules :smug:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Ramsus posted:

most republicans are pro choice except when it comes to late term abortion you dingus

uh no

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

wrong again, dipshit. bill gates rules because he invented the foundation for windows 10, which i just happen to have installed recently, and let me tell you; it rules :smug:

you are the best poster

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

lol if you dont have an offshore tax shelter or a physical corporate entity in zurich.... :smug:

but why

after like, $200k/yr (being really generous) what do you need more money for? poor people in new england get to have their heating shut off to save a few dozen million dollars during one of the harshest winters in decades so rich people can buy another house?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
one would think that support for abortion would be perfectly in line with republicans general feelings on parasitic humans

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

but why

after like, $200k/yr (being really generous) what do you need more money for? poor people in new england get to have their heating shut off to save a few dozen million dollars during one of the harshest winters in decades so rich people can buy another house?

yes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

but why

uhhhh, is there anything wrong with my heating in this scenario?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

but why

THey can move their happy asses to Texas, we always need more garbageman and bartenders etc...

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

texaholic posted:

THey can move their happy asses to Texas, we always need more garbageman and bartenders etc...

a fate worse than death

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Moridin920 posted:

right but it's just a little more absurd because the GOP is constantly bleating about how they want smaller government and less interference and regulation. that's a major party platform. apparently that means 'but only for large corporations, if you are a private citizen we still want to regulate your sex life.'

I told this to a coworker and his mind literally melted in front of me.

Then I tossed my liberal card on his desk and he got angry.

He will probably kill heself when Sanders becomes President and takes all his money and guns while I am just living it up in my free house with my free lambo and my free xbox that he helped fund.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Philthy posted:

I told this to a coworker and his mind literally melted in front of me.

Then I tossed my liberal card on his desk and he got angry.

He will probably kill heself when Sanders becomes President and takes all his money and guns while I am just living it up in my free house with my free lambo and my free xbox that he helped fund.

shut up space dad

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

InterFaced posted:

Trump is rich because he inherited the wealth from his dad. If he had simply put all that money in the S&P500 and done literally nothing else, he would have a higher net worth today.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Trump is rich because he inherited the wealth from his dad. If he had simply put all that money in the S&P500 and done literally nothing else, he would have a higher net worth today.

and yet he's squandered much of his money's potential and still thinks he's hot poo poo

in other words a typical republican, he just has enough money to cushion his losses

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mcvey posted:

Lol if you think the government puts tax money to good use.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Prorat posted:

he just woulda squandered it anyhow :shrug:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

but why

You are dumb as hell.

Your computer and phone would not exist if the people who created it couldn't get rich.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

FistEnergy posted:

Voting Democrat means you understand that your ability to have a good job is due to the wages, benefits, and protections that labor unions spent the 20th century fighting for.

Voting Republican means you don't care about anyone else's ability to achieve the same in the future.

Hope that helps brah

Edit: for reference, I have a stable 6 figure income, built a 4 bedroom colonial house last year, and my wife and I drive late model cars. And my 401k is doing just peachy.

Being lucky enough to have money doesn't have to turn you into a dbag fyi

none of this is true

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
btw gbs i am a millionaire and bang only the hottest HOT BABES on a concept lambo hood

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Prorat posted:

Better than just sitting in the loving bank(s)

e: also I'm :canada:ian so it's prob different eh

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ramsus posted:

btw gbs i am a millionaire and bang only the hottest HOT BABES on a concept lambo hood

same. due mainly to republican loopholes that i can use to stash my ever-growing wealth. it will be a cold day in hell before i give any of what is mine to these libtard millennials. lets just say "im protected" :smug:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i'm cryogenically freezing my corpse

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ramsus posted:

i'm cryogenically freezing my corpse

Tomorrow?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
i hope they don't teach me how to knit when i'm under

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Only poor people have mortgages OP. How does it feel being a parasite OP?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

You're #1 dadgay and I mean it

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

texaholic posted:

Actually in my experience it pretty much does, Republicans embrace it and Democrats "feel" guilty about it. LMAO growe a pair of nuts human being.

Cool homophobia. Bernie Sanders will be the next President of the United States FYI.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
conservatism=pissing all over your own ballsack and feeling smug about it

conservatism=smearing "gently caress rear end oval office whores" all over everything with your own poo poo then rubbing people's faces all over it

hope this helps, guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clemocracy
Jul 21, 2015

by Ralp

Claven666 posted:

conservatism=pissing all over your own ballsack and feeling smug about it

conservatism=smearing "gently caress rear end oval office whores" all over everything with your own poo poo then rubbing people's faces all over it

hope this helps, guys

thanks for clarifying

• Locked thread