Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Kewpuh posted:

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried a new thing with Derek Smart that backfired and made me look stupid because that rear end in a top hat got too popular with a bunch of gaming news sites regarding his Star Citizen battle and determined, probably correctly so, that posting here didn't serve him any purpose. Just know that I tried like mad to get that fucker to probate a bunch of you :(

If you don't try you'll never know, good effort; I think it only backfired because there didn't seem any posters in between people trying to have a discussion with smart or gbs posters badly trying to bait him.

Please keep trying new things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Static Rook posted:

I think it'd be nice if all the ironic "fag" "AIDS" etc casual drops would go away again, or at least stay in Imp Zone. poo poo's not cool or funny. I'm not asking for a rule, just a suggestion to my fellow Games posters.

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Eonwe posted:

SA is probably in decline because its a really insular community that isnt super welcoming of new people and there isn't really a lot of 'stuff' happening

like if we had things like goons invading that Minecraft stream and having him build Gokus and poo poo then things would probably pick up

tbf if anyone besides lowtax tried to organize streamer raids like that again, the thread would probably end up with endless poo poo posts about the op having AIDS or goku being a fag before it even got off the ground.

Seriously, the smart room was a good attempt at something like that, but kinda ruined by how stupidly obvious starwars betamax and some others were trolling. He couldn't even get Derek Smart to get mad at him

• Locked thread