Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ColdPie posted:

I dunno. I definitely see it Unironically. Do you want reports, or is gamefaqs posting cool now?
this is more gamefaqs posting than using 'u', lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ColdPie posted:

Guess that answers my question.
glad we could help u out

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Seriously though, if a post is worthless or unfunny it's going to be unfunny with or without proper grammar and spelling.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im not a shitposter. every post i make comes from the heart.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

A RICH WHITE MAN posted:

fuckin ban this piece of poo poo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

make derek smart mod the dota thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I think blaming GBS or the other two "main" forums for a board-wide downturn is hilarious. When I lurked I only lurked in the subforums I was interested in. If GBS weirded me out, I'd just go back to the subforum I liked. The idea that a subforum could scare someone away from an entire website is really funny to me. I want it to be true, because it's so stupid it's comical.
tbf i dont go to reddit because there are subreddits where people talk about how black people are genetically inferior and deserve to die, that the reddit mods do nothing about

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't get why some people are so adverse to seeing posts more than a paragraph long but I think the forum is in a good place overall right now.
see, there are good big posts and bad big posts, but a bad big post is a thousand times worse than a bad small post, because there are a lot more words

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ryoga posted:

The scary thing is I have no idea who this even is, somehow they got some of my contact info and send me goatse images to my email, or call my phone to tell me I need to fix the hosed up RAM in my brain at least once a week.
:catstare:

• Locked thread