Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

See them other chickenheads? They don't never leave the coop.

fuckin ban this piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

ColdPie posted:

People tend to communicate at the level of the community they're in. College kids who make rape jokes with their friends probably don't say those things at their work place. It's part of why SA is such a great place to be. Even with the recent relaxation, we maintain relatively high standards and kick out those who don't meet them. If the DOTA thread has lower standards or less moderation, folks will post like poo poo there because that's the level of that community.

i don't think ur qualified to be discussing posting standards.

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

I always figured that the biggest cause of forums decline was bullshit like 'real life' and the real problem of the forums was simply that growth is hard and the internet is fickle.

i blame the closure of lf, personally.

A RICH WHITE MAN
Jul 30, 2010

Blazing Zero posted:

put this guy in it

• Locked thread