Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Let's see the reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Static Rook posted:

I think it'd be nice if all the ironic "fag" "AIDS" etc casual drops would go away again, or at least stay in Imp Zone. poo poo's not cool or funny. I'm not asking for a rule, just a suggestion to my fellow Games posters.

Show me where that happens?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

What post, specifically please lol

Was it for calling Chinese people "insects" or what?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also I love you kewpuh

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Static Rook posted:

It's not that rampant yet, actually. I've just noticed it happening a little more than before in some of the threads I usually check and am hoping it will just go away again without making a big thing about it. I check mostly PS centric stuff, so the PS4 thread, PS Store thread, sometimes the Destiny thread. The Vita thread is its own monster that I actually like, it's almost a sharktank thread at this point so whatever.

Again, just noticing more of it here and there and hoping people can chill on it a little.

You have AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kewpuh posted:

ya all the china posts from the dota tourney thread or whatever

thank you

• Locked thread