Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Supraluminal
Feb 17, 2012
I usually follow 3-6 threads for whatever games I care about at any given time. Mostly they've been fine. My style is 100% carepost but whatever shitpostiness has crept in around the edges hasn't ruined anything so far. Possibly this is due to the nature of most games I like - a lot of sim/strategy stuff that mostly huge nerds post about.

To be fair the KSP thread and a few others get lovely on occasion, maybe because their relative popularity means they attract a lot of posters. Then the law of large numbers guarantees that at least some horribleness is inevitable.

Awesome/Awful Mods thread continues to provide great entertainment month after month, great job on that everyone.

No idea what to do about the decline in activity, but I'm not sure it's the posters' job to care about that either. Maybe SA should advertise or something, it is a profit-seeking organization after all.

Overall I rate Games: 2015 Summer Slam Edition a solid :thumbsup:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread