Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I think the stupid meme-y lovely posts like "MODS!?" after a dissenting opinion can get tiresome and overused, so banning fuckheads that spam the same kind of lame one word meme posts over and over would be a good move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

littleorv posted:

I have three responses to this post:
1. I think you should be banned for being tiresome and lame
2. How Rude
3. MODS!?

gently caress you!

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

No Such Thing posted:

I always figured that the biggest cause of forums decline was bullshit like 'real life' and the real problem of the forums was simply that growth is hard and the internet is fickle.

I feel like there are a lot more lurkers than active posters at the very least, as compared to like five years ago.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Eonwe posted:

if you want to go back to the days of 2008 modding then lol, just lol

if every post you make is the same what is the point of posting, retard

that was the point i was trying to make

• Locked thread