Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kewpuh posted:

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poo poo has been pretty good since last we spoke. E3 was pretty successful as far as Games goes and the bonus is that the forums didn't take a massive poo poo and die for 3 weeks like they did last year so hooray on that. Tried a new thing with Derek Smart that backfired and made me look stupid because that rear end in a top hat got too popular with a bunch of gaming news sites regarding his Star Citizen battle and determined, probably correctly so, that posting here didn't serve him any purpose. Just know that I tried like mad to get that fucker to probate a bunch of you :(

Couple things I want to go over and then you guys can have the floor.

1) I think the biggest thing is that people are STILL posting about how many new posts they see and what their thoughts are on how many new posts there are, like forums Raymond Babbitts or whatever (its fine if you dont get this really bad joke about Rain Man). Please stop doing this!!!!

2) Reports are at a pretty good place. There's one particular dude that generates a bunch of reports pretty much on a daily basis out of the DOTA thread and I'm not gonna say his name (Love Stole the Day) but other than that everything is pretty good and a lot of people have gotten used to not always expecting a novel length post when it comes to video games for gently caress sakes

As always, feel free to post your concerns, gripes, suggestions, whatever. Please don't think that they go ignored because they don't. I'll try to address them the best I can and when it comes to suggestions or forums features or whatever I always pass them up to the admins or the big man himself to see if its something feasible

GO!!!!

forums Rayman Rabbids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Baal posted:

while we're at it, gas the vita thread please

I need it, as I play Vita games.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't get why some people are so adverse to seeing posts more than a paragraph long but I think the forum is in a good place overall right now.

I have a learning disability

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

No Such Thing posted:

well, yea but that's compared to november's Fallout 4, Tomb Raider, Star Wars Battlefront, and Xcom 2 and then JC3 and Xenoblade the first week of december, and then there's 'smaller' titles like Anno, Need for speed, and trackmania.

They compare favorably.

• Locked thread