Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I haven't actually seen any probation/ban posts in a long while now that I think on it. Wonder if that's more the moderation style, posters generally not being awful, or a lack of attention on my part :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Kewpuh posted:

the dota thread has always been toxic. nothing will ever change that. water is wet

I've never worked it out, is it the posters in there being generally terrible already, does something about the game and discussion of it make them terrible, a mix of the two, or what?

I know MOBAs or whatever we call them now make people horrible while playing them but I'd like to think that wouldn't translate into their posting oh who am I kidding :smith:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I'm sad that Evolve turned into a pile of poo poo, I really like asymmetric team games like that

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I meant "turned out to be", I suck at typing; I was looking forward to it before it released

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

gently caress with the ducks

• Locked thread