Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

CuLT posted:

b) how people who weren't around for the 2006 hype view it.

it's a really well animated, directed waifu show

mabels big day posted:

Normie here. I've always held the OP as someone who has good taste, but when I see stuff about this anime it just looks like another high school girls anime, which never really interested me. People just say "its good" and that its a comedy with some drama in it, but I don't actually know what it's about. Am I missing something, or is it just what it is?

it's a really (really) well animated, directed high school girls waifu show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Shame about the S2 ED, since everything else is straight fire.

tomare owns you loving shitlord

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

CrazySalamander posted:

I actually enjoyed The Disappearance of Yuki Nagato better than Haruhi, because it had less Haruhi, who I always found annoying. I watched Haruhi for the characters that weren't her. She was grating and annoying but the other characters made it worth it.

mr gay panic, ms sexual harassment victim, and rei from evangelion really steal the show

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

.jpg posted:

I don't like that one so much because the undistorted table looks really out of place

much like your posting!!!!!!

• Locked thread