Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Ever since that lame spinoff started I had been thinking about how I'd rather just revisit the original, so I'm real glad of this happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

maybeflan posted:

Pretty much the same with me. As for the previous simulwatch, I didn't rewatch Diebuster since it's been two years since I got to watch it. Sorry Srice.
Anyway, I knew about Endless Eight through osmosis and all.

I forgive you, since you're going to watch Haruhi :toot:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

.jpg posted:

xpost from reddit

lmao

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Namtab posted:

I would like you to watch this with us, so we can have a conversation about anime

Yah it's good to have dissenting opinions in simulwatches since it can result in interesting discussions.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

im remaking the big Kyon gif so we can all use it to respond to all the haters during this simulwatch

wb

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I wasn't able to make it for the simul but I will catch up, tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoyed those opening episodes, they're good as heck

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

In Training posted:

GIF mega posts incoming. I love the baseball episode, pretty much the only time the show goes pure slapstick and it works extremely well as the first major time the show begins to show its hand with chronological trickiness. If you excuse the pun, it's a real curve ball :D

I'll excuse it, just this once.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Endless Eight marathon on 9/11 sounds like an opportunity that shouldn't be passed up imo

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Kyon's whole deal is that he's incredibly passive and it takes a lot before he'll act in any meaningful way, which is why despite what he says he just stays back and watches all that stuff with Asahina.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Nise might be the weakest season, but Kaiki is the best.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's a cool, easy way to demonstrate how the way shots are framed can affect a scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Was there ever any definitive story about her getting fired, since she still gets regular voice roles so it kinda seems like one of those stories that people like to rage over (obviously there were a bunch of people online that got mad about her but w/e)

It seemed to me like the reason she voiced fewer characters for awhile was because she was busy with that band.

• Locked thread