Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I...might watch haruhi. I'm in a bad mood right now so I'll decide later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I've slept on it and decided: I'm going to watch Haruhi.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

Get your big beer ready and GIFcam ready to capture, all.

Okay.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I haven't ready any of the posts in this thread since it started, other than the episode order one.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have read through the thread...how many episodes are we watching a day?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Cool

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Alright. Let's get this party started...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Haha, the aspect ratio.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Everything about this episode perfectly nails high school student films, right down to the part where the younger sibling plays with the camera for a bit.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Suddenly, talking cat.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hmm, as a professional anime judger, I deem this show...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Good!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

See you folks Wednesday.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

That was a freaking epic baseball episode. I'm not going to be able to watch tomorrow, so I might skip ahead...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nobody made a gif of Haruhi talking with the pen on her lip...I'm sad.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Mentat Radnor posted:

I can hold a pen there, but Haruhi can talk while she does it, which is a clear indicator of supernatural power.

If I do it, I just end up looking like Yui.

Thank you.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I caught up with S1 tonight. This show is really, really good. I'll be caught up with the Simulwatch tomorrow.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

What's the name of the smooth jazz track that plays when Kyon and Future Asahina are talking at the beginning of the ep?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thank you.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm busy all day so I'm gonna miss it...Have fun everyone.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Augh! I clicked last post. I'm making this post so I can go back to my last post, and read from there. I'll watch Endless Eight sometime this week, I'm sure.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

Until the next simul starts would be good. When that happens I think I'll link to the next simulwatch, close this one and open a general Haruhi thread for people to continuing discussing in because I think there's a renewed interest. Maybe make a general KyoAni thread as a catch all because I might watch Lucky Star again soon?

I'm going to post the OP for the next simul this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I want to finish EE before I post it, though.

• Locked thread