Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Brekelefuw posted:

Me and a coworker are currently obsessed with The Sword and Scale podcast. Crazy true crime stuff.

http://swordandscale.com/

The host of Sword and Scale is SUPER into killing the gently caress out of criminals and it's really kinda creepy in some of the episodes. Also, he has a real fixation on playing direct audio from crime scenes, which can be rough when the audio sucks. A whole episode of listening to old police tape recordings grinds on the ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

User-Friendly posted:

Kevin Allison was so irritating right from the outset of last week's episode that I deleted Risk entirely from my podcasts. I'm so done.

Why? Just skip forward until you hear the opening song play. It's really easy. Thr credits are even pretty much two minutes in, every show. My podcast app even lets me set it to skip an amount of time on a certain show.

• Locked thread