Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
I binge-watched this whole thing over the weekend (by which I mean, over the course of like half an hour) and I think my top three are salaryman, dialect boy, and librarian. Chuuni boy is a close fourth.
I couldn't stand college classmate because of the way he talks, but I have to admit he came off as a little more thoughtful than he sounded by the end. Librarian seems like he likes kids and he completely earnestly recommended a book about kittens, so he gets a lot of points with me (on top of the whole glasses thing). I'm just hoping the giraffe print tie was a bad attempt at matching his elephant name tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
This garbage has already spawned a series (that I don't think have started coming out just yet) of binaural situation CDs and a mobile game that's due out sometime in the winter.
I don't know if the mobile game will get translated or not, but I'm looking forward to playing it.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
Honestly, I think making it an anime first was a very smart move, even if it's mostly only interesting to laugh at a little.
If it was just a series of CDs, it probably wouldn't have been on my radar at all (as someone who does buy the occasional binaural CD), but because of the anime, it's made more of an impact on me. I might consider some of the CDs (salaryman sempai and librarian are on the same one, apparently, so that'd be on the top of my list) and I'll definitely be checking out the game.
Plus it's fun to watch each episode and poke fun at it with everyone!

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
11 > 2 > 4 > 9 > 6 > 10 > 1/12 > 3 > 5 > 8

• Locked thread