Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Randy

by Lowtax

As best I can tell, The Golden Calf is a newsletter dedicated to copious amounts of highlighting and lovely CG gifs with captions overlaid. Most of the writing is about Israel and Palestine, but who gives a poo poo about that when gif wizard Don D Srail is supplementing his writing with these excellent, high quality gifs?

quote:

The scientists may have a good handle on SARS for the present, but what else is coming down the road? These plagues are not newly evolved life forms, but have always been around. The politics of AIDS hides the source of AIDS as the Green Monkey. It was always there just not a problem to the monkeys. It took the beastly behavior of a pervert having sex with a monkey that brought AIDS to humans. Sin has depths to which God will not tolerate. AIDS devastated the homosexual community stopping gay power in its tracks. The homosexuals rage because their promiscuous beastly behavior has been so forcibly throttled back. The entire sexual beastly community of gays, bisexuals, and sexual perverts of all hues rage! They've been forced to stop their beastly behavior, and they are angry!

How this man manages to consistently produce quality gifs in addition to writing a newsletter is beyond me. The website itself looks and reads like an Israeli propaganda team decided to stick their circumcised peckers into a geocities page for the colorblind and commit horrible acts. The main page of the site has links to each month between January 2001 to December of 2009, but all of them result in a 404 error. In order to navigate month to month in this Jewish hellscape you need to type in the url of the month and year you want to see, so to go from January of 2005 to September 2001 you would need to change

code:
http://ddsrail.tripod.com/january05.htm
to

code:
http://ddsrail.tripod.com/sept01.htm
Our good friend Don doesn't start adding captioned gifs until February or March of 03, but the crazy stays consistent until December of 2009, where either Don said "gently caress it" or he moved to a new host. I cherry picked a few of the better ones from 2003, so if you're interested in going down this rabbit hole, here would be a good place to start: http://ddsrail.tripod.com/january04.htm

Goonspeed and good luck

Robot Randy fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Aug 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield

by Nyc_Tattoo
what in tarnations are you on about

FormerPoster

Those gifs are extremely misleading. We're supposed to stop jews, BUT we can't eat them, BUT one of them is apparently a manbagel? Mixed signals, buddy.

Robot Randy

by Lowtax
A possibly schizophrenic fundamentalist jew made a bunch of lovely gifs to go along with it, resulting in poo poo like this:

Libelous Slander

... you're just creepy ...

FedEx Mercury

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
It's got to be irony, why else name your newsletter after something explicitly described in the bibble as an affront to god?

FormerPoster

Picture of the gif artist in his studio:

Robot Randy

by Lowtax

Robot Randy

by Lowtax
Sometimes, they tell a story

or

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mods please change my av to this, tia

Robot Randy

by Lowtax

Nooner posted:

Mods please change my av to this, tia

How about this one instead?

social vegan

robot randy has done it again

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Robot Randy posted:

How about this one instead?

a misanthrope

:confuoot:

social vegan

Robot Randy

by Lowtax

e: i dont know how to feel about this one

a misanthrope

a misanthrope

this guy is neat

Robot Randy

by Lowtax
drac there has his pinky out and everything, what a classy motherfucker

the last jihad, starring mel gibson as braveheart

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
can someone change the "don't eat jews" one so it says "don't touch my mouthwash, gregg"? thanks in advance buds

social vegan

social vegan

bog pixie

a misanthrope

well ok then

that's actually me every weekend

Me on weekdays

Mel Jesus is my favorite musician

he is racist to bears

this is where the bears go

to have a merry holocaustmas

Fishy Joe
Eat at Fishy Joe's
SWORD OF THE LORD

Robot Randy

by Lowtax

shut it down, boys

Moridin920

by FactsAreUseless
'The Green Monkey' is a good username imo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

youre high on pcp if you think im gonna read all that horseshit :slick:

lonesomedwarf

hmmm

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
let the bodies hit the floor

a misanthrope

*writes "Palestine" over the bee in your avatar in red text and "Obama Zionist Conspiracy" in blue text over the bucket*

Robot Randy

by Lowtax
get this: the dude is pro israel

a misanthrope

Robot Randy posted:

get this: the dude is pro israel

I can't tell what he is other than crazy

Robot Randy

by Lowtax
fair enough

SirEvelynTremble

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

I can empathise
I was aborted

RISCy Business

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork

yeah dude same

Robot Randy

by Lowtax

FlimFlam Imam

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

a misanthrope

why is a newspaper reporter filling in as a newscast anchor??? media convergence at its finest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act

this one really speaks to me

• Locked thread