Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

They're playing battle royale though which has no zombies.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

What the christ? Free the fwiggin Black Baby Goku!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Free him

Also h1z1 was fun just to piss people off but its barely a game

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also wow a D&D mod gives a long probation with a really loving unfunny reason

im very shocked at this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm going to buy bbg h1z1,

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

also wow a D&D mod gives a long probation with a really loving unfunny reason

im very shocked at this

Probation reasons aren't supposed to be funny

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'm going to buy bbg h1z1,

Sounds like you just spit your drink out.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
bbg may have extremely poo poo taste in video games but all of his posts in that thread are treasures

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imagine some awful canadian/euro saying "Day Zed" or "H 1 Zed 1". Jesus loving Christ.

Gross.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Imagine some awful canadian/euro saying "Day Zed" or "H 1 Zed 1". Jesus loving Christ.

dang i threw up from thies mental image hahaha.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
what if instead of shooting zombies in an open world sandbox with crfafting you could just not do that at all and stop making games that have those things in it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

You're BBG Jr.

Somebody should give Larry Parish a Bowser Jr. av with the DOTA2 gangtag underneath it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Somebody should give Larry Parish a Bowser Jr. av with the DOTA2 gangtag underneath it.

:stare:

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yeah, I don't think anyone here eats anymore. We're all too chronically depressed.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rediscover posted:

what if instead of shooting zombies in an open world sandbox with crfafting you could just not do that at all and stop making games that have those things in it

That sounds like a good idea.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

Keep the theme of n*gger bowser in there somehow though.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It can just be Bowser Jr. in his clown car from Smash 4 except the cars colored red and black in places that would make it racist.

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
Battle Royale is like, how many people will run around and suicide until the people who started away in the empty forest are finally smashed together by the toxic green gas and forced to fight out to the end?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Battle Royale is cool but it's nothing you couldn't get out of an LMS round on a rats map

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
They took on the counter strike go model of chests you pay 2.50 to open and get skins for your clothes or gun, and even have the Super Rare Yellow Drop and most of the same colors for rarity :?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Gamers love crates.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

They took on the counter strike go model of chests you pay 2.50 to open and get skins for your clothes or gun, and even have the Super Rare Yellow Drop and most of the same colors for rarity :?

Yeah, the crate and key system invented by Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's a bad system for idiots

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

In Training posted:

Yeah, the crate and key system invented by Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

ok... but the way they did it is modeled after cs:go complete with when u open one it does the roulette graphic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

• Locked thread