Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
there's always the possibility of a 2nd comedy league for people who don't really care hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

we are full up now. apologies to anyone who didn't get a spot :(

what, no facility for creating your own expansion teams?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
yeah i'm not gonna be insulted if someone wants to start their own leagues or whatever

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

CAN THE NINERS BECOME THE FIRST TEAM TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL AT HOMhahahaha but seriously folks,

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
can't wait to be shockingly mediocre at everything including thinking of funny team names

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
i'm "Inflate My Balls"

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
only vaguely related, but i have an extra ticket for tomorrow's non-f f game (49ers) because my wife is betraying me for a hot trapeze instructor. so if some chill bay area funy computer goon wants to come watch all their favorite non-retired players for five minutes before they get cycled out in favor of workout superstars who haven't really been practicing as a unit, that would be pretty cool and better than just leaving it at the ticket counter as charity, i guess

anyway it is sunday at 5 in loving santa clara, pm me if you're down, you can owe me a beer or something

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

rjmccall posted:

only vaguely related, but i have an extra ticket for tomorrow's non-f f game (49ers) because my wife is betraying me for a hot trapeze instructor. so if some chill bay area funy computer goon wants to come watch all their favorite non-retired players for five minutes before they get cycled out in favor of workout superstars who haven't really been practicing as a unit, that would be pretty cool and better than just leaving it at the ticket counter as charity, i guess

anyway it is sunday at 5 in loving santa clara, pm me if you're down, you can owe me a beer or something

will you sign my apple watch??

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
the fascists wont allow knives in the stadium, but my piss might be caustic enough to etch glass, so sure

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
i'm sorry for your loss, 49ers fan

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
:xd: dsyp :xd:

:(

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Wow the Ravens look bad tonight

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
last minute call for suckers, some sick bastard bailed on me

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Rude.

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

rjmccall posted:

last minute call for suckers, some sick bastard bailed on me

name em

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
lets play bithc

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
thread title should be "look out here comes my picks" imho

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i might start a new thread before the draft this one is kinda ambiguous

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Can this thread also be where people post links to new Why Your Team Sucks articles, please and thank you

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i might start a new thread before the draft this one is kinda ambiguous

i thought that wa sthe idea since smythe gon gas a hand egg fantasies thread

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth
goldammit when are we gonna swing some picks, that gold isn't gonna dig ITSELF up!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bobbilljim posted:

i thought that wa sthe idea since smythe gon gas a hand egg fantasies thread

ff is an officeworker tradition. its good here

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i always liked battlefleet gothic way more than blood bowl

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Smythe posted:

ff is an officeworker tradition. its good here

bless you, smythe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my only thots on ff, is that All Random Draft leagues are the best

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
a friendly reminder if you're in the YOSPOS Bloodsport Point Fun league that the draft is TOMORROW at 11am pacific

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

draaaaaaaaft daaaaaaaaaaaaay

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

im still salty that i, your league champion and undisputed king of yospos fantasy football, was excluded from the league this year

cold, man

cold

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

FIRED UP!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
get in the draft room

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i forgot my login info, coming in now :rolleye:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
to those who autodrafted, thank you, and i hope you got a good team by auto picking in order of the pre-draft rankings brought to you by yahoo brought to you by carl's jr.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Sniep posted:

to those who autodrafted, thank you, and i hope you got a good team by auto picking in order of the pre-draft rankings brought to you by yahoo brought to you by carl's jr.

i autodrafted because i forgot and rode bikes because its so nice out

i got jeremy hill and i just dont want cincy players because f the bungles for taking up a playoff spot that some other team could have used to not choke every loving year.

anyone want to trade a decent RB for him straight-up let me know

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

quote:

Pagetwo Snipers Draft Report Card

B-

With Too Many Reaches Early, Pagetwo Snipers It Appears is Not Good at Drafting

Draft Summary

Pagetwo Snipers got saddled with a late draft position (eighth overall) and didn't respond. The poor draft slot will have to serve as the excuse as to why they are projected to land in 11th place in YOSPOS Bloodsport Point Fun League with a record of 5-9-0 (1,445 points). They didn't target any one position early, selecting QB Russell Wilson (32nd overall), RB Chris Ivory (56th), WR Calvin Johnson (17th), and TE Rob Gronkowski (8th) within the first five rounds. They built the best TE tandem in the league, as they have Gronkowski and Greg Olsen.

Schedule

Pagetwo Snipers should use Week 9 to finally build that mini trainyard. Really just about anything other than checking fantasy football will do. They have five players and the most projected fantasy points on bye that week. Looking at the entire season, they have a tougher-than-average schedule. Pagetwo Snipers will have to be on top of their game as the playoffs approach, as the last four games of their season are projected to be more difficult than the league average.

lmao these are amazing

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
suck my dick yahoo

quote:

Inflate My Balls Draft Report Card

B

Despite a Powerful Set of RBs, Inflate My Balls Needs Roster Improvements

Draft Summary

While the Inflate My Balls roster doesn't exactly scream playoffs, it's a roster that can be improved with some wheeling and dealing. As of now, they are projected to finish eighth in YOSPOS Bloodsport Point Fun League with a record of 6-8-0 (1,461 points). They used a conservative plan early to fill out their lineup, selecting QB Drew Brees (20th overall), RBs Eddie Lacy (5th) and Mark Ingram (29th), and WRs Golden Tate (44th) and Keenan Allen (53rd). They built the highest-scoring QB tandem in the league, as they added Brees and Cam Newton.

eat my balls and lick my dong

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
I bet you can only get an a on that score if you're in like a six person league, or up against jimmy clausens

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Sniep posted:

I bet you can only get an a on that score if you're in like a six person league, or up against jimmy clausens

ya everyone got a b(-) except for whoever recursive playcall is

that oval office

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

hahhaa just king me now, fuckers

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

lmao it autodrafted me two loving kickers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU