Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Pomp posted:

jk juice cocktails are actually really good and let you get really shitfaced, which is cool and makes you popular

they were actually smirnoff ice screwdrivers

i had one my friend brought, but i had Real Ale brand pils cuz it was hot out

ty bacalou!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*about to perform surgery and needs to stave off infection* nurse, get me a handle of everclear. one for me, one for you *pours into future corpse*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
scientists and doctors are basically the same field, fyi

----------------

problematic hug

i hunger for chips

problematic hug

because of the alcohol, said the scientist

verily carefree

Sallty snacks FTW, proclaimed the scientist

precision

by VideoGames
"drat this poo poo fuxk you UP!"

- Nikola Tesla

----------------

Alliee
Just drank the last of my wine! I want more.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

no joke, I have a fifth of Everclear in my fridge for use in tincturing or extraction. I may have to use it next week for a project.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

meteloides posted:

no joke, I have a fifth of Everclear in my fridge for use in tincturing or extraction. I may have to use it next week for a project.

you should post a thread about the project

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Qwerinty posted:

I might do that, I need a place to keep notes anyway. it's nerdy pharmacy stuff, though.

precision

by VideoGames

Qwerinty posted:

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

meteloides posted:

I might do that, I need a place to keep notes anyway. it's nerdy pharmacy stuff, though.

as long as it's not duane reade pharmacy, you should still do it

----------------

Robert Plant

Boozy root beer is tasty but filling

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
instead of crushing beer cans on their forheads, cool scientists heat it up to insane degrees then put in a basin of water, or throw it into a gravity anomaly

----------------

verily carefree

I loving love alcohol

verily carefree fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 24, 2015

google THIS

I went on a brewery bus tour with my dad yesterday for his 60th birthday

I loving love science

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

meteloides posted:

you should invent Drunk Weed. it would make you famous and rich beyond your wildness dreams.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

POWERBALL posted:

Conclusions

It is consistent with our findings that the research lab at MIT is staffed by a bunch of lame dorks and they'll never get any pussy. They can't even bench two plates. Duke forever bitches, woo!

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Scientists: Our finding that alcohol makes us cool awaits peer review, this weekend at McShane's bar. We'll be at the big table in the corner near the dart board.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

I never really liked milk at all. And while I love tea I did not enjoy milk or creamer in it either. But I find myself really enjoying Thai ice teas. Maybe they used coconut milk? Anyway, my question for the scientists is as follows. Would alcohol improve my tea? I think I remember some vodka + earl grey experiments being inconclusive.

:jerry:

• Locked thread