Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Bob Socko posted:

I've never felt so attractive. Sexy, even.

Bob, I gotta admit, keeping my hands off is a real struggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp

Immortan posted:

OP is one greasy & autistic lookin' mohfucka. :cmon:

Actually OP looks very comfortable in his own skin and therefore cool as hell, plus a relaxed posting style that I find strangely soothing. A Good Thread.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

Actually OP looks very comfortable in his own skin and therefore cool as hell, plus a relaxed posting style that I find strangely soothing. A Good Thread.

You would be p smooth too if you were Iowa's George Clooney.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fish Cant Hold Gun posted:

I like your sense of humor.

Bonapartisan
May 20, 2004

Emperor of France
Creator of the Code Napoleon
Conqueror of the Ziggy Piggy

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

open your eyes, ya mook

It connotes excitement.

• Locked thread