Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Lots of goons are out and about on the campaign trail. Some of us have gotten a picture or two with a candidate. Post it and brag to other political junkie losers.

:siren:This is open to all goons in all countries!:siren:

We will also accept and encourage past candidate pictures. Have one with Gerald Ford? Post it. Boris Yeltsin? Post it. Bashar Al-Assad? Post it.

Only rule is let's try and keep it to top level candidates. No dog catcher BS. Unless they are famous for something.

My crown jewel.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 21:02 on Aug 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Rocks posted:

Best I can do, sorry. :goshawk:

It is good and I'm changing the op because of it.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 21:03 on Aug 14, 2015

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Yeah buddy!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Folk rock star Martin "Irish Caramel" O'malley.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
None of the candidates have any planned stops around me the next week as of now. It looks like Huckabee is circling the area so I'm hoping he gets within my range.

anyone else attending any and getting a picture? A Bernie or hilldog would be epic. poo poo a Christie, Paul, or bush would be a good catch too.

Any Poctures if you with Trump would be amazing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Well at least I got a Jeb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Third World Reggin posted:

this is a good thread

better if you post a picture of you with Jon Huntsman.

• Locked thread