Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eSportseXpert
Jun 24, 2005

Stupid fucking white man.
I'm quite enjoying this, the album has a nice interesting variety to it while still sounding like the same artist throughout. Particularly digging the way you build up soundscapes. As for the mixing and so on I'm no expert but it sounds pretty decent to me. I would imagine that there's a strong chance for music like this to come out sounding a bit jumbled and on top of itself but that doesn't seem to be the case here, I feel like I can hear all of the parts of the tracks and that they come together nicely.

Sorry I can't be particularly specific but I thought I would chime in to say I liked it regardless!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread