Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
whats the 11.0 thread subtitle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
JP reminder: Remember to try the new challenge mode for a shitload of stones.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

TheQuietWilds posted:

1) Ronove is your leader, just make sure you have one of each color.
2) Favorite all your Rare Eggs, Chibi Eggs, and anything farmable you might want to use on a team. This will prevent you from accidentally feeding them.
3) Get into the Discord channel and chat with us there and we can coop to help you get evolution materials and farmable dudes that will make things easier
4) Go to https://www.padherder.com and put in only the important ones (not the trash), so you can share your padherder link

1) Welcome back
2) Your best teams:
-RevoRa+DKali/Indra/AIsis/MaedaKeiji
-ALB+Dios/Dios/Dios/Flex
-Vishnu+Kaede/GValk/Ishida/RSusano
-Kaede+Vishnu/Ishida/RSusano/Flex
3) Get into the Discord channel and chat and coop with people to get started again, both of you.

What's the discord?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Valicious posted:

What's the discord?

Good question.

(It needs to be added to the OP)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

trucutru posted:

JP reminder: Remember to try the new challenge mode for a shitload of stones.
They added another mode that shits stones?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

They added another mode that shits stones?

You can re-do all normal and technical dungeons in the new "challenge" mode (that replaces the old one), which now has both leader skills active but you can only bring 2 subs. (In other words, it is not a challenge at all).

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

trucutru posted:

You can re-do all normal and technical dungeons in the new "challenge" mode (that replaces the old one), which now has both leader skills active but you can only bring 2 subs. (In other words, it is not a challenge at all).

it replaces the old one? so us in na should get through all of the challenge stuff before we lose those stones then, huh? that's nice but also a pain because remaking my team every floor is annoying

fairlight
May 18, 2007

What's the best team you can make with 2 subs? Radra, Isis, dkali?

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

fairlight posted:

What's the best team you can make with 2 subs? Radra, Isis, dkali?
I'd go DAthena, Revo Haku, Eschamali or something like that for just smashing through normals and techs

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

it replaces the old one? so us in na should get through all of the challenge stuff before we lose those stones then, huh? that's nice but also a pain because remaking my team every floor is annoying

Yeah, get those stones while you can.

The daily dungeons have also been changed for the better. The 10sta Thursday one, for instance, always gives you a seed, plant, flower, and fruit. The Friday 25sta one always includes a dub-mythlit and so on.

Here are the changes:

quote:

Monday

No change.

Tuesday

Fire/Water/Wood Keeper dungeon Reduced to 5 floors with guaranteed Light/Dark keeper on FL4.

KoR Guaranteed Light keeper on FL3 and Dark keeper on FL4.

GK No change.

Wednesday

Int All enemies are spaghetti masks except the last floor.

Expert RGB Demon mask on FL1. RGB Divine Mask on FL2. Random Divine Mask on FL3 and FL4. Guaranteed Mythic Mask on FL5.

Myth FL1,2,3 - Guaranteed RBGL RGB + L or D masks of each tier

Thusday

Int Reduced to 4 floors with guaranteed Seed on FL1, Plant on FL2, Flower on FL3 and Fruit on FL4.

Myth Baby Tamadra replaced with regular Tamadra

Friday

Int Guaranteed Mythlit on FL5.

Expert One of RGB Dublit on FL1. The other two of RGB Dublit on FL2. FL3 = FL1 + L/D Dublit. FL4 = FL2 + L/D Dublit. Guaranteed Dubmythlit on FL5.

Myth Baby Tamadra replaced with regular Tamadra

Arena 2

King tans hits 52800 per turn every turn with 38 hp and ? defense.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 23, 2017

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
10x descends are happening, what the best eggs/sta ones to run?

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010
Oh my sweet baby Jesus, those daily dungeon changes.... New players are playing such a different game compared to the old timers

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm glad I finished every normal dungeon challenge forever ago. I may try to get some more technical challenges done before they make the change

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

https://streamable.com/m6dne

:allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

iPodschun posted:

I'd go DAthena, Revo Haku, Eschamali or something like that for just smashing through normals and techs
Depending on when we get it, I'd probably do this - but if somehow it comes to NA before DAthena ever does, I'm on team Ilm/Ilm/Ilm/Saria because I don't have a fourth Ilm.

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Valicious posted:

it's like

Star Thieves
Kanetsugu
Hera-Sowilo
Jormungandr
Deus Ex Machina
Aamir
Tengu

Personally I like Deus Ex Machina because it has useful trash floors.

dantae
Aug 7, 2003
rar

Valicious posted:

http://mis.lfok.me/plus-eggs

will tell you which is most stamina efficient, it scales with your current rank and coop or not

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Deep Winter posted:

Oh my sweet baby Jesus, those daily dungeon changes.... New players are playing such a different game compared to the old timers
What changes? I can't find it on pdx.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

dwarf74 posted:

What changes? I can't find it on pdx.

Two posts above the one you quoted.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Rascyc posted:

Two posts above the one you quoted.
:v:

yah, serves me right for scrolling through quotes

pyrofreak421
Nov 25, 2010
I just started this mess recently. Pulled some OK fire stuff to start.
Here is my padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/pyrofreak421
I'm not really sure what to move toward other than completing regular and technical dungeons at the moment.

I'm running my start as lead with a Red Sonia, Napolean and Tsubaki. I have a Scheat Shinji from the eva colab I'm using cause he has decent enough HP and I feel like I lose more due to health issues then lack of attack.

I know rolling the collabs is bad now but didn't when I rolled the Eva machine.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

pyrofreak421 posted:

I just started this mess recently. Pulled some OK fire stuff to start.
Here is my padherder: https://www.padherder.com/user/pyrofreak421
I'm not really sure what to move toward other than completing regular and technical dungeons at the moment.

I'm running my start as lead with a Red Sonia, Napolean and Tsubaki. I have a Scheat Shinji from the eva colab I'm using cause he has decent enough HP and I feel like I lose more due to health issues then lack of attack.

I know rolling the collabs is bad now but didn't when I rolled the Eva machine.

Tsubaki is your best lead right now, so start building her up to her Fire/Light ultimate form.

Then you can build a team of: Tsubaki/Napoleon/Phoenix Rider/Dino Rider/Gigas as a good starting point.

Start building up stones from normals/techs and anything else that comes by that you can finish. Save them for Godfests. If you are unsure if you should pull in a specific fest, just ask.

If you haven't already, at least complete the Ranking Dungeon for the stone and the Tama once you hit 50 stamina.

Kuros fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 23, 2017

pyrofreak421
Nov 25, 2010

Kuros posted:

Tsubaki is your best lead right now, so start building her up to her Fire/Light ultimate form.

Then you can build a team of: Tsubaki/Napoleon/Phoenix Rider/Dino Rider/Gigas as a good starting point.

Start building up stones from normals/techs and anything else that comes by that you can finish. Save them for Godfests. If you are unsure if you should pull in a specific fest, just ask.

If you haven't already, at least complete the Ranking Dungeon for the stone and the Tama once you hit 50 stamina.

This is probably a stupid question but where do I go to do the Ranking Dungeon? Also I will make sure to start hoarding stuff to evolve Tsubaki.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

pyrofreak421 posted:

This is probably a stupid question but where do I go to do the Ranking Dungeon? Also I will make sure to start hoarding stuff to evolve Tsubaki.

You may not be able to see it, but if you click on Dungeons, there's a Ranking Dungeon tab. You need 50 stamina to enter the current ranking dungeon.

Read up on how to use the leader before entering.

It's a hard dungeon if you want to get a high ranking, but otherwise, at least complete it for the stone.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
Finally got a Myr! :toot:

So from the earlier comments, a Myr team I should aim for would be Myr/Kanna/DQXQ with a combination of Ariel/Saria/Ra/Amateratsu for the last two spots?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

So from the earlier comments, a Myr team I should aim for would be Myr/Kanna/DQXQ with a combination of Ariel/Saria/Ra/Amateratsu for the last two spots?

You can go prong Myr and make a team of: Myr/Kanna/Ariel/DQXQ/Saria

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Kuros posted:

You can go prong Myr and make a team of: Myr/Kanna/Ariel/DQXQ/Saria

As told earlier, this team doesn't have fill SBR. Inherit Saria on Ariel then do Kanna/Ariel/DQXQ/DQXQ.

Your wish list is an Apocalypse and find Myr friends with light akechi inherit on them because Saria -> LAkechi gives you a heart/light enhanced board that will kill everything.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 23, 2017

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Evil Fluffy posted:

I checked your padherder. Here's your best team.

Myr(Saria)/ADQXQ/Kanna (Awoken Thor)/Ariel(ADQXQ)/ASakuya(Mistrain).

Ra is an incredibly bad Myr sub unless you have absolutely nothing else, and you have insanely good Myr subs, so don't run Ra as a Myr sub. Make Revo Ra and max level him as an A3 inherit for Myr.

Just fyi this team can trivially clear A1 DC. If you make Awoken Indra, then inherit Awoken Indra on Sakuya over Mistrain, and inherit Revo Ra on Myr, and inherit Saria on ADQXQ, that team can also fairly simply clear A3 (coop, need a buddy with a delay).

NieR Occomata fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Mar 23, 2017

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Valicious posted:

What's the discord?

This is a link that'll never expire. It can be added to the OP and will always link to the PAD discord.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Good question.

(It needs to be added to the OP)

^^

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

I have never heard the term Spaghetti Mask before but it is the perfect description.

Also those daily changes sound pretty helpful. Less grindy RNG bullshit at least

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

dragon enthusiast posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 11.0: 3 player co-op: Super Ultimate Goon Rush

:goon:

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

Myr(Saria)/ADQXQ/Kanna (Awoken Thor)/Ariel(ADQXQ)/ASakuya(Mistrain).

Ra is an incredibly bad Myr sub unless you have absolutely nothing else, and you have insanely good Myr subs, so don't run Ra as a Myr sub. Make Revo Ra and max level him as an A3 inherit for Myr.

has lick the whisk ever been right about anything in the history of this thread

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

maou shoujo posted:

Puzzle & Dragons 11.0: 3 player co-op: Super Ultimate Goon Rush

:goon:

PAD 11.0 : you've got to be kaedeing me
Myr and yet so far
License to Ilm
Don't waste your stones on chibi garbage

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

boo_radley posted:

Myr and yet so far

lol

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
Is someone going to make the new thread already, or should I start setting it up?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Zeta posted:

Is someone going to make the new thread already, or should I start setting it up?

Start setting it up.

Don't forget the tier list! Of Goon PAD players that post in this thread, of course.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

ChikoDemono posted:

Start setting it up.

Don't forget the tier list! Of Goon PAD players that post in this thread, of course.

There's only 2 tiers. NA and JP.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

There's only 2 tiers. NA and JP.

I play both :smugdog:

No, wait...

:suicide:

e: Zeta, if you want to make an OP first post it here so that we can bitch about your stupid opinions offer constructive criticism.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

What was the jp border for the current ranking dungeon, for 10%?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Tir McDohl posted:

What was the jp border for the current ranking dungeon, for 10%?

1% 140,754

10% 132,154

ChikoDemono posted:

Start setting it up.

SS Tier - Chiko and Kuros (For re-rolling accounts)
C Tier - The rest of you scrubs.

• Locked thread