Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Was wondering the same thing myself - I'm only 1 for 3 so far.

it start at midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah out of maybe 15 runs I've gotten 8 plus eggs.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
10 runs in, 1 plus egg.

dantae
Aug 7, 2003
rar

GoodBee posted:

We are not friends yet. I'm SA Ashlynn 304,382,267

If dantae is down we can get this BFF thing going.

Edit: I may not have anything hypermaxed yet but that's what Goemon BFFs are for.

sounds good to me, i will friend fazoob, you friend me, fazoob friend you?

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

trucutru posted:

it start at midnight.

Wait, really? I thought noon?

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!
The facebook post say 8/15 at 12pm PST which was 51 min ago. So it really should be on. Maybe compensation 500k coins *cough*.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

PADX says noon, yeah, and I'm pretty sure the in-game mail did too

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trucutru posted:

it start at midnight.

3PM EST. 3 runs so far 2/2/1, seems to be working?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

dantae posted:

sounds good to me, i will friend fazoob, you friend me, fazoob friend you?

Sure. What's your code/name?

Edit: found it in the last thread. BFFing you now.

GoodBee fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 15, 2015

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Fallord posted:

I'd like to form a pre-reset triangle if anyone's still available. Mains are Skuld, Sarasvati, Horus, and Beelzebub. PADherder.

Your list is full.

From Last thread
I added you, I'm AntelionSA

trucutru posted:

Yeah, best Pantheon

It's the second part of the summer event so it ends at the same time. You have a little bit over a week to farm poo poo.

How to buy stones: press button, pay with your CC, you filthy whale.

how non-canon

Yomi mistress Izanami.
Never forget Papa

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I trust PAD guide, which has it starting in 11 hours.

dantae
Aug 7, 2003
rar

GoodBee posted:

Sure. What's your code/name?

Edit: found it in the last thread. BFFing you now.

Got it and sent mine to Fazoob

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

Yeah, best Pantheon
*Incorrect semi-trash tier pantheon*

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
4 +eggs in 4 Sky Dragons runs so 3x is working fine for me.

silvergoose posted:

So, is Indra useful at all? Is DQXQ useful if I already have rockin combo leaders? Looks like DQ ulti would fit into some mono light team I guess? And I assume a second Zuoh is MP fodder once that happens.
Indra is a good utility sub with the damage shield, time extend, 40% skill lock resist, and a skill boost. DQXQ probably won't be too useful to you as a lead but yeah DQ is a great sub. Zuoh works as a sub for himself if you want to try him as a lead.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

iPodschun posted:

4 +eggs in 4 Sky Dragons runs so 3x is working fine for me.
Indra is a good utility sub with the damage shield, time extend, 40% skill lock resist, and a skill boost. DQXQ probably won't be too useful to you as a lead but yeah DQ is a great sub. Zuoh works as a sub for himself if you want to try him as a lead.

Interesting. Utility sub for mono light I presume, or does Indra work for rainbow combo too?

DQ sub similar, mono light or does she work for rainbow?

Zuoh/Zuoh/IWISHIHADMEIMEISHERE yeah.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

FrickenMoron posted:

Anyone having luck with 3x or did they forget to turn it on? 0 plus eggs in 6 OOH runs so far...

4 from 2 runs of Castle of Satan :)

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

silvergoose posted:

Interesting. Utility sub for mono light I presume, or does Indra work for rainbow combo too?

DQ sub similar, mono light or does she work for rainbow?

Zuoh/Zuoh/IWISHIHADMEIMEISHERE yeah.

DQ is monolight, Indra works for both because his awakenings are p. good for utility, and even though it's sort of weird you could also run a cauchemar in a zuoh team to get your colors and a damage reduction for the next floor

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

trucutru posted:

I trust PAD guide, which has it starting in 11 hours.

According to facebook

quote:

Dungeon Bonus:
3x chance for +Eggs to appear in Normal Dungeons [begins at 8/15 (Sat), 12PM PDT, extends until 8/24 (Mon), 12:00 PM PDT]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Lot of people here NOT running Goemon right now :colbert:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I will run Goemon RIGHT NOW

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

7 +'s in 4 runs of KOTG so far here, seems good.

Khanstant posted:

Schoolthena team is a wash, too easy to jank up Zeus. Threw together a D/L Fagan... only to realize I have no friends at all that use him. Any DL Fagan peeps in the house?

My DL Fagan isn't done but I'm wondering the same thing; got a lot of subs for him. Is this a thing?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is an underleveled but fully awoken and evo'd one worth putting into a slot, out of curiosity?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

320 stamina spent.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FrickenMoron posted:

320 stamina spent.

That seems about right. the thing is on

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

silvergoose posted:

Is an underleveled but fully awoken and evo'd one worth putting into a slot, out of curiosity?

Throw that poo poo up right now, someone will use it.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

GoodBee posted:

Throw that poo poo up right now, someone will use it.

This. His individual stats aren't a huge deal compared to the quick and easy multiplier and active. People are doing a LOT of KotG runs, and more Goemons means easy PAL points. KotG fodder is also an easy way to get an underleveled card into the 50-60 range for more convenience.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't even realize 3x normals were already coming back. Way to try and trap me with Star Vault.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Apparently I had Athena up :v:

Goemon's back up and ready to go.

e: Reenactment of my Goemon/Ronia/A.Kagu/Gigas/Disco Hera/Goemon KOTG runs: :killdozer:

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Aug 15, 2015

Zenithal
Aug 24, 2013
Just rolled a new Bastet account so working on leveling. My ID is 369,171,393. Currently doing a mad dash to rank fifty so I can BFF before the reset.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zenithal posted:

Just rolled a new Bastet account so working on leveling. My ID is 369,171,393. Currently doing a mad dash to rank fifty so I can BFF before the reset.

Can't you just run the "experience of a lifetime" dungeon once you hit 30 Sta and forget about it? More like a relaxed stroll.

Vvv you should get roughly one per run vvvv

trucutru fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Aug 15, 2015

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!
So whats the average rate for pluses with 3x on KotG? Im 1+ in 11 runs. Im extremely disheartened.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I got about 20 on one bar of KOTG and one bar of Sky Dragons

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Nosre posted:

7 +'s in 4 runs of KOTG so far here, seems good.

My DL Fagan isn't done but I'm wondering the same thing; got a lot of subs for him. Is this a thing?

I got one run with him, but lost because i seriously flubbed up my TPAs and got 1 combo. all the floors were easy though, 1 tpa of black yellow red or green killed anything. just had lui bei, kagu, ronia, and iirc yamato

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Zenithal posted:

trucutru posted:

Can't you just run the "experience of a lifetime" dungeon once you hit 30 Sta and forget about it? More like a relaxed stroll.

Yep,
1) grind to level 30 (where you get enough stam to run Exp of a lifetime)
2) run the fatty tama
3) BFF some ABastet havin' goon
4) Save stones for Three Kingdoms & Indian 2

Congrats on rolling Bastet. Be on the look out for the green mystic knight & highlander.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Aug 15, 2015

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

Thread Title posted:

Japan's Other Whaling Problem

:golfclap:

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006
What are the hot Verdandi subs? I have all the Norns now and that seems to be the most popular based on my informal friend list poll.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

poor life choice posted:

What are the hot Verdandi subs? I have all the Norns now and that seems to be the most popular based on my informal friend list poll.

Popular subs:
G/R Cu Chu
Liu Bei
Verdandi
Ohio

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

The Hebug posted:

Reposting from closed thread:

Still looking for someone who wants to be the 3rd in our pre-reset BFF triangle.

Plorkyeran posted:
BFF chat: I normally have hypermax Ronia and two skillups-short-of-hyper A.Shiva up. For slot three I can do A.Ra, max-skill L.Kali, hypermax pandora, D.Meta, or assorted other stuff. 379,720,313

The Hebug posted:
I need to set up a BFF triangle before the reset. I have hypermax Ronia, hypermax Kirin, +240 L.Kali and will probably hypermax A.Shiva next. I'd be happy if I could get people that run at least 2 of the following: Ronia, Kirin, L.Kali, A.Shiva, A.Ra, A.Bastet. 333 867 243

I'd like to if you'll have me. usually hypermax Ronia/Beelz/Athena but I need to practice using L.Kali more. Got a whole bunch of other stuff too at various states of plusses and skills like Shiva, Pandora, Lu Bu, D.Meta and some more gimmicky stuff, hopefully A.Bastet soon

391,570,232 if that sounds okay to you two?

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

I need some Snake Butt friends! Max level, skill level 3 so far.

ID: 378,208,365

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
2 full bars of stamina and 60 stam to start with (600ish since i played for 2 hours straight.)

22 plus eggs, so a pretty bad rate.

• Locked thread