Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FamDav
Mar 29, 2008

minivanmegafun posted:

most north american cities built after the invention of mass-produced automobiles are poo poo

not poo poo cities in north america include:
nyc
toronto
chicago
probably a bunch of small cities people forget about on the east coast
mexico city maybe? idk

but yeah i don't get amazon prime now, there's nothing i need within an hour that i can't get just by walking to the grocery store that is less than 0.1 miles away

lotta lazy people who don't want to carry poo poo to their door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
no manager I know has ever made a desk lol, unless it was for the spirit of something or whatever.

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
lol most people at Amazon don't even know kessel is a thing. dont jeopardize fuzzy wife like that.

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
also I'm pretty sure I've met fuzzy wife. what did she think of stephs bit in the nytimes article?

• Locked thread