Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

quote:

orbital fulfilment centers with ballistic delivery systems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

linoleum floors posted:

Sounds like you were too dumb to snitch on him for being cool

those types of assholes are usually protected. they did one good thing, at one time, under the right person and now in that persons mind they can do no wrong and are absolutely invaluable. it doesn't matter if you catch them jerking off into the salad bar, it will just be dismissed as "they had a bad day and said it wouldn't happen again".

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

slush posted:

I like working for an Amazon.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

fart simpson posted:

i wish my office had a salad bar.

it's p nice if you use it on one of the days someone isn't jerking off into it.

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless

Valeyard posted:

yeah gently caress trying to weasel the money out of them

how big of a bonuns are we talking here

The one employee we had poached by them was supposedly offered 45k straight up signing with another 45k in stock that vested after two years.

• Locked thread