Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
sounds like a randian shithole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Stymie posted:

wow with those kinds of working conditions they really should talk to their union rep and renegotiate their contract to ensure they aren't being exploited

*buffalo bill voice* oh wait

no you see unionization would be bad for it workers because and also and furthermore

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
there are people who get off on having their balls stepped.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
On one hand people with literally nothing to gain said Amazon was a Randian hellscape, on the other hand colossal monied interests say otherwise... I guess we'll never know for sure!

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
wait wait wait, an upfront bonus that you have to pay back if you leave before two years? i don't think that's a bonus.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
i get amazon recruiters emailing me with an absolutely dismal, half-baked, no-effort LinkedIn profile so if you really wanna spend two years as Bezos' bitch for a signing bonus it's probably not that hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
he's poz'd many a neg hole by now, surely

• Locked thread