Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i'm gonna try to start using jet a little more, the first order came no problem and the prices are the same or better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

iirc because the average amazon employee leaves at about a year you're supposed to just throw the entire signing bonus into a savings account and forget it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

born on a buy you posted:

isn't the trick there to get fired?

i could be completely wrong but i thought the bonus had to be returned under any cause of no longer being employed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Valeyard posted:

yeah gently caress trying to weasel the money out of them

how big of a bonuns are we talking here

probably like 15-25k i'm guessing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i have never heard of a 60-200k signing bonus unless you're including stocks or some poo poo. if that's the case then i'm not surprised they'd want the money back

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

then again 60k is like 10k in sf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

always send a rare pepe

• Locked thread