Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

im the manager who agreed to special working hours but "cant stand here and defend" his employees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Rahu posted:

I worked there for a while, then left because it wasn't really my thing.

Well that's my story thanks for reading :tipshat:

youre welcome

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

bump_fn posted:

i live in a city and free slow shipping is cheaper than having to get a zip car or w.e to ferry poo poo from a store to my apartment

how do you live in a city where you dont need a car but are far away from a store that sells toilet paper? there are 4 supermarkets within a block of my apartment

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

TerminalRaptor posted:

those types of assholes are usually protected. they did one good thing, at one time, under the right person and now in that persons mind they can do no wrong and are absolutely invaluable. it doesn't matter if you catch them jerking off into the salad bar, it will just be dismissed as "they had a bad day and said it wouldn't happen again".

i wish my office had a salad bar.

• Locked thread