Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I hate so much when the sluts are shamed. Personally I think it's so bad and that they should be free to be whom they are at heart and should NOT be shamed for being sluts. I know this will get some hate from this MRA Reddit sub forum but it needs to be said - don't shame sluts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Let's put it this way: who doesn't love sl*ts with insanely big t*ts wearing sorority letters lol bouncing around campus hrngh loving niceeeee. If it were up to me I'd never let the sluts be shamed I would just have everyone enjoy their presence

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Lmfao. Some retards forced the Alpha Phi sorority of University of Alabama to pull down their recruitment video, most likely b/c they are haters. Ever notice that its Gross, Ugly MRA PUAs that hate this sort of thing? The rest of us think that the Sl*ts Dancing in the video in bikinis and doing sapphic things on top of one another is all in good fun and endorses sisterhood. I fear for the future of the Ar*an race at this rate.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

For example, here is a picture of the Young Empowered And Good Women:

It's a still from their video. Who in the entire world thinks this is a bad thing? Probably fag*ot men retards and fat low IQ females that either want to get with them or want to be them. Keep throwing shade sl*t shamers, i'm reloading.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Byolante posted:

Its a callback to American message boards that mostly discuss soccer like the eponymous BigSoccer

i actually didnt know that, and am only censoring my words to avoid being banned so i can continue to discuss that this sort of shaming is bad, and it's good to let young women bounce around in bikinis on video to get more ppl to their sorority.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

I'm such a big fan of sluts its unbelievable. I like them more than most people and refuse to shame them and instead enjoy when they participate in activities with me.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

prudes can do whatever they want. not ever gonna tell anyone to have s*x with whoever, just not my style. more sl*ts for me.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

PerpetualSelf posted:

I like how people glamorize their temporary bodies like pieces of meat. Very respectful of themselves and others.

:barf:

lol. low t much? respect the sl*ts :cool:

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

PerpetualSelf posted:

Is that even loving english?

Translated for the r*tard (you): "I'm laughing out loud, do you have a lower than average amount of testosterone? [Implicitly] this would be the only conceivable reason you don't respect the sl*uts [/implicitly]. Respect the sl*ts

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Hodgepodge posted:

"Also, you should treat Moxxi nice! NOTHING IS MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT!"

Idk who that guy is but he's right.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

One of the loving sickest things you can do is treat women, sl*ts or otherwise, with respect and dignity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

Your Weird Uncle posted:

this but not joking

I'm 100% not joking.

• Locked thread