Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Eww sunglasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Of course the body is but a temporary facade of beauty, destined inexorably to fail and wither with time, and our obsession with this fleeting idea of perfection is ultimately self defeating, as we all succumb inevitably to the ravages of time.

On the other hand sometimes I like to dance around naked in front of my girlfriend because I like to think I am kind of hot sometimes, even if I'm a fatty. Glamorizing your temporary body like a piece of meat is kinda fun.

Also I don't generally put sunglasses on my dinner and videotape it but I would like to see your cookbook if you do that to meat.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Aug 28, 2015

• Locked thread