Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Should your team be composed in such a way that you have all colors accounted for? I feel like such a noob and maybe I'm just not understanding something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Tony Homo posted:

Should your team be composed in such a way that you have all colors accounted for? I feel like such a noob and maybe I'm just not understanding something.

Generally, yes.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Which of the PvE areas give good epics? I'm not really sure what would be good yet.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Obscil posted:

Which of the PvE areas give good epics? I'm not really sure what would be good yet.

I would say lady sapphira is probably the best. She is very strudy and can win games by herself.

I hear Lau is pretty good too. He can easily get 20+ attack and wreck the other team. But he is not as study as lady.

The bard (I forget his name) is really nice. He explodes a large percent of the board. He usually refills himself to about 50%-75% and give the rest of the team a decent amount of mana as well.

The archer is okay in my mind. She takes a while to charge but AOE damage is nice. I removed her from my team pretty quickly though.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

Tony Homo posted:

The way that mana works is that if you match (let's say) green orbs, the orbs go to the first troop with green represented, not to every troop with green represented. If that troop's skill threshold is reached, the spillover goes to the next troop of that color if one exists that needs mana, and so on.

This means that color diversity is a good thing because it means that whatever you match, someone's getting mana. This doesn't mean you have to build your team out of precisely six colors, though; a little overlap is fine so that if one troop gets killed, someone else can benefit from a color. For instance, my main team right now is:

Tau (Yellow/Blue)
Boar Rider (Green/Purple)
Kerberos (Purple/Brown)
Rocket Goblin (Red/Yellow)

Each unit has at least one color that no one else has, so with a full team I can still concentrate on filling any of the four skills. If Tau or Boar Rider drops, the team remains strong because then Kerberos or Rocket Goblin benefits from two color matches instead of one.

Obscil posted:

My own ranking goes something like this. (When I say "up to" it's based on Level 15, your mileage at lower levels may vary):

Great:
* Tau (Sword's Edge). Blue/Yellow, 11 mana to gain up to (5 + Red gems removed) Attack. There's no divisor on that gems removed -- it's 1:1, so a board full of red gems takes his Attack from 8 to 20+. Board churn and your turn ending means you're likely to take a hit on your next turn, but this is by far the best unit for building a one-hit killer quickly.
* Lady Sapphira (Whitehelm). Brown/Yellow, 13 mana to do up to 6 True Damage (ignoring armor) and gain 4 Life and 2 Attack. A good middle-of-the-pack unit to build up so that when your front-liner dies, she's ready to hit like a truck. True Damage is nice against heavily armored enemies.
* Atlanta (Divinion Fields). Purple/Yellow, 13 mana to do up to 6 damage to every enemy. That's a nice whittle-down unit. Also a high base Attack.
* Raven (Mist of Scales). Red/Blue, 10 mana to do up to 10 damage to an enemy, gain most of that back if the enemy dies. Pretty good damage/mana ratio, and his skill is situational but great when you plan around it (say, partnering with Atlanta to do spread-out damage and then Raven to pick off the scraps and be ready again in one match).

Good:
* Keghammer (Stormhelm). Brown/Yellow, 12 mana to do up to 10 damage to selected enemy and reduce its Magic by 3. Pretty nice for neutering an annoying enemy skill.
* Luther (Broken Spire). Blue/Brown, 13 mana to give all allies and himself up to 5 Attack. A nice all-around boost, though only one unit can attack via skulls and thus directly benefit from it at a time.
* Tyri (Zhul'kari). Green/Purple, 8 mana to remove all gems of a specific color and gain Gold. Fragile, but she has a high base Attack of 10, and her skill is really cheap. If you use it wisely you can set up 4s and 5s to feed the rest of your team and get more turns and be ready to use it again quickly.
* Alastair (Khetar). Blue/Purple, 14 mana to give all allies and himself up to (5 + (Purple Gems removed/4)). A situational unit that needs certain teammates like Paladin or Rowanne to really shine.
* Brian the Lucky (Zaejin). Green/Brown, 12 mana to give all allies +5 on a random attribute (Life, Armor, Attack or Magic). This one is really swingy because of its random nature. When it clicks (boosting Magic on something with a strong skill, boosting Attack on your front liner) it can be really useful. When it drops 5 Armor onto teammates instead, meh.
* Ferit (Karakoth). Purple/Brown, 10 mana to do up to 9 damage to the last enemy and drain its Mana. Not great, as you can't select a target, but pretty cheap for the damage it does and zeroing Mana can be a help if the bottom enemy has an annoying skill.
* Finley (Pridelands). Red/Blue, 12 mana to change all skulls to a selected color and gain Gold. Pretty weak in and of himself, but you can use him on a defense-oriented team to buy time by eliminating skulls, and his skill can set up 4s and 5s easily to feed your other troops.

Mediocre:
* Avina (Ghulvania). Red/Purple, 13 mana to do up to 11 damage to an enemy and collect 1 soul. A lot of mana for a decent directable attack, and Valkyrie's better for soul farming.
* Rowanne (Forest of Thorns). Blue/Green, 12 mana to do up to (7 + her Armor) damage, spread between all enemies randomly. With the right allies (Alastair, Templar, * Sparkgrinder) this can be boosted into a lot of damage -- but it's still random and you'll kick yourself when the spread doesn't go how you'd want. If enemies target her, she can be neutered pretty quickly.
* Emperina (Khaziel). Red/Brown, 14 mana to cleanse and heal an ally and give him up to 3 Life and Attack. If you have one unit that you really really want to pump up and keep alive, this is a good ally to have. But that's really situational, and you really have to build around a defensive team to make defense work. Very situational.
* Scarlett (Maugrim Woods). Red/Green, 14 mana to do up to 10 damage to an enemy, double if that enemy is a Beast. What counts as a Beast? You tell me -- it's never laid out specifically.
* Sparkgrinder (Adana). Red/Yellow, 12 mana to give one ally or himself up to 5 Attack and Armor. The Armor is pretty negligible, the Attack is not -- but Luther's right there to boost everyone's Attack instead of just one.
* Elwyn (Pan's Vale). Green/Yellow, 12 mana to destroy a row and column, doing 1 point per yellow gem destroyed to a random enemy. I love Boar Rider for a row-destroying skill, but this one doesn't give you another turn, so it's harder to use it to set up something good. Damage will generally be poor and random, though it will give you some mana back based on what you blow up. Ugh.

Also, cheap and Common/Rare units to watch out for:

* Alchemist (Adana). Red/Brown, 10 mana to turn a specific color to Yellow and gain Gold. Useful for gold farming, fairly cheap skill, and good for setting up Yellow 4s/5s if you have a Yellow teammate to benefit from it.
* Boar Rider (Zaejin). Green/Purple, 9 mana to destroy a row, do up to 8 damage to the first enemy and TAKE ANOTHER TURN. Unbelievably good for a Rare unit. Row destruction helps you set up skull matches and 4/5s, he does good damage, his skill is cheap to fill up and the extra turn changes strategy significantly.
* Bombardier (Khaziel). Red/Brown, 8 mana to explode a specific gem and do up to 6 damage to a random enemy. You get some mana from exploded gems and their neighbors, and clearing a 3x3 area can be strategically useful. Cheap skill.
* Frost Giant (Stormhelm). Blue/Yellow, 9 mana to do up to (5 + Skulls anywhere on the board) to a random enemy. Random target, but great for punishing enemy skills that put lots of skulls on the board.
* Goblin (Zaejin). Green, 6 mana to do up to 7 damage to a target and TAKE ANOTHER TURN. Cheap, good damage/mana ratio, extra turn, a great starter unit.
* Night Terror (Zhul'Kari). Red/Purple, 8 mana to do up to (8 + (Blue gems destroyed / 3)) damage to the weakest enemy. Great for taking out stragglers and enemies in the middle of a team with annoying skills.
* Paladin (Whitehelm). Green/Yellow, 11 mana to do up to (4 + my Armor) damage to an enemy. At level 15 that's a base of 14 damage and boosting his armor only adds to that, so he's a great rushdown kind of unit. Neutered a bit once he's taking hits, of course.
* Rex Warrior (Pridelands). Red/Blue, 8 mana to gain up to (3 + (Blue gems destroyed / 2)) Attack. Low Budget Tau, though not as efficient and more fragile.
* Rock Worm (Khaziel). Brown, 8 mana to do up to 7 damage to the last enemy and create 7 Brown gems. This is the enemy you will learn to HATE once you start playing Arena, because he and units like him can get on a serious roll sometimes. Cast skill, do damage, match 4 with the created gems, fill up skill again, repeat! Of course, sometimes he leaves 4s and 5s on the board for the opponent instead.
* Sabertooth Lion (Pridelands). Green/Blue, 9 mana to do up to 9 damage to an enemy, gain 2 Magic if it dies. A finishing touch unit like Raven -- if you start killing with him, his skill damage goes to 11, then 13, then 15...
* Satyr (Pan's Vale). Green, 9 mana to do up to 9 damage to the last enemy, TAKE ANOTHER TURN. Enough said?
* Templar (Whitehelm). Blue/Brown, 10 mana to give all allies up to (3 + (Red gems turned green / 5)) Armor. Situational, but a great tag-team partner for either Paladin (boost that Armor-based damage) or Goblin / Satyr (feeding them green gems).
* Valkyrie (Stormhelm). Red/Yellow, 10 mana to change selected color to Blue and gain Souls. Soul farmer, plus good for feeding your Blue troops.
* Wolf Knight (Sword's Edge). Brown/Yellow, 8 mana to do up to 4 True Damage, +3 if that enemy's health is already damaged. This is your ticket to taking down heavily armored enemies.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I also would like an invite to this thing HOODWINKEDFOOL is the name

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

You can tell if a unit counts as beast if there is a paw right above their level.

Fey's have a butterfly. Demons have a skull thingy.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
For the new guilds, I recommend we prioritize:

1st Key tasks (so everyone can start to build a good stock of troops)
2nd Maps (for good gold farmin')
3rd Gems (to start saving for outfits and such)
4th Souls. The boost to souls is nice, but the other three make more sense to go to first.
5th Tokens. Tokens are great, but the bonuses aren't so great that we would want to pour money directly in there. Plus, you get tokens for every task.

Priorities change slightly with a high-end guild, but not much.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
More tips for newbies:

HOW MUCH MONEY SHOULD I SPEND ON GEMS?

Preferably none. Once a guild gets rolling it can generate a surprising number of gems and Treasure Maps (which can generate gems when you're lucky). If a starter pack is tempting, fine, but you should not be in the habit of spending cash for gems.

WHAT SHOULD I SPEND MY GEMS ON?

Click on Shop. You have four options:

* Gold: No. Way too small return on your investment.
* Souls: No. WAY too small return on your investment.
* Keys: Maybe in the beginning. As others have noted, a decent guild will help you get Iron Keys semi-regularly, and you will earn these from Arena and randomly at rare intervals. In the beginning, you will want to save your gold for PvP and for opening new areas; later on, you'll have enough gold that you won't really care. Magic keys cost Gems, and while I've bought a couple of these myself I kicked the habit quickly. It is a guaranteed Ultra Rare, so you can go fishing for something nice in that pool, and 3x normal chances for Epic and Legendary -- but 3 times 1% is still 3%, much like other gacha games I could name. You will get most Epics over time through quest completion, and Legendaries and the other Epics _can_ drop from Iron Keys.
* Costumes: Yessss. This is where the bang is for your buck. The message "Costume Bonuses apply to Battles, Challenges, Defenses and Quests only" is misleading; it means that you can't buy them from the Shop and get additional bonuses on Shop purchases, but they DO apply to Arena rewards, to PvP rewards, to every-15-successful-revenge-attacks bonuses and such. This means that even a 50-gem base armor is a really good investment because it'll time-and-a-half your incoming gold, souls or XP.

Which costume do you want? Depends on your priorities:
* Gold bonuses are my own favorite. Increased gold takes most of the risk out of PvP, tilting it even more in your favor. It lets you rain gold on your guild LIKE A BOSS and gain Gems, Souls and Keys from task completion. It lets you open new areas more quickly.
* Souls bonuses are really only good if you're playing a lot of Arena. Then again, you're encouraged to play a lot of Arena. 50% Souls boost on "normal" quest fights gives you 6 souls at the end instead of 4; on Arena, the end reward for 8 wins goes from 400 to 600. That's significant.
* XP bonuses are useful only if you're using your Hero in every team -- which, for a long time, you will be. Look through the Official Weapons List and see those "Unlocked at ___ Mastery x" messages; increased XP means you're reaching those levels faster as well as building up your Hero's stats faster.

(Short version? If you're in a hurry, get Dwarven Armor for general / PvP play and then get Assassin Armor for Arena. If you can hold out, Viking Armor means you're not swapping costumes in and out. By the time you get enough Gems for the 250 or 500 Gem Armor sets you'll know what you want most.)

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
I'm ready to abandon the pubby guild. My invite code is porktree.

Sarihn
Apr 13, 2006
I too would like an invite to a guild, code is SARIHN. Also, I didn't realize that there were 2 weapons up for grabs for this weeks event.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
Someone guild me bro. vulturesrow is me.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Haha i just had a crazy match. I had webspinner and valkryie and they had rockworm and acolyte. The board was changing around like crazy.

BetterWeirdthanDead
Mar 7, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Didn't realize I needed to quit my guild.

Am now free to accept invites.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Is the amount of glory you get each day for each of the PvP ranks listed somewhere? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, do guild tasks reset at the end of the day (or week or whatever), or do they stick around until they get completed?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

I'm having trouble getting it to say that you exist. I'll try again later.

Weird. Try all caps: POPELMON

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

BetterWeirdthanDead posted:

Didn't realize I needed to quit my guild.

Am now free to accept invites.

Whoa, I didn't either, I'm now up for invites. (Porktree).

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

delfin posted:

Which costume do you want? Depends on your priorities:
* Gold bonuses are my own favorite. Increased gold takes most of the risk out of PvP, tilting it even more in your favor. It lets you rain gold on your guild LIKE A BOSS and gain Gems, Souls and Keys from task completion. It lets you open new areas more quickly.
* Souls bonuses are really only good if you're playing a lot of Arena. Then again, you're encouraged to play a lot of Arena. 50% Souls boost on "normal" quest fights gives you 6 souls at the end instead of 4; on Arena, the end reward for 8 wins goes from 400 to 600. That's significant.
* XP bonuses are useful only if you're using your Hero in every team -- which, for a long time, you will be. Look through the Official Weapons List and see those "Unlocked at ___ Mastery x" messages; increased XP means you're reaching those levels faster as well as building up your Hero's stats faster.

If you got some survey bux, get the starter pack for $5. It comes with Mage Armor and some pittance of gold and souls.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

dangerdoom volvo posted:

why tf this poo poo incompatible with my phone ive got a good phone gently caress you i wanna play puzzle quest

quote:

Hey Adventurers!

I thought I’d share a few bits and pieces today about what we’re up to currently. We’re continuing on with weekly content but we’ve been also been working away on a couple of major things quietly.

First off is of course, the next major patch! At a broad level, we’ve been revisiting various parts of Gems of War to help it keep pace with the ever expanding content of the game. I’m sure a bunch of you are asking ‘So does that mean new guild features?’, and while there might be a little addition to guilds, we’ve opted to focus on some aspects of the game the affect absolutely everyone. I won’t be drilling down into the details until we have everything locked down (Sorry gang!), but expect improvements across a variety of aspects of the game :simple_smile:
That’s still a good while away, but I wanted to give you the heads up that it’s coming!

We’re also aiming to expand our range of compatible Android devices next update, as I know a few of you have found your devices are incompatible. Unfortunately sometime’s it’s not just a matter of raw power, but also hardware combinations. The good news is that we’ve identified most of the problems that currently exist, and will aim to have them resolved next update.

Next! A brand new Kingdom is on its way, with new quests, troops, and challenges! Huzzah!! Keep an eye out on the blog for more details, but that’ll be with you sooner rather than later.

And lastly, a new forum is coming! This has been overdue for a while now, and I’ve been chipping away at this as my little pet project. I think you will really like it!
While the new forum will do everything you’d expect the current forum to do, some big additional features are:
-An exceedingly better post creator and editor.
-Real user profiles, with the ability to make them look pretty rad.
-The ability to create wiki style posts, for those of you who want to team up and work on guides together.
-Achievements, do awesome things and help your fellow forum goers, and you can unlock these.
-And more!

We’ll be switching this on at the same time as the new Kingdom, since we figure there will be a lot to talk about around that time.
Now the important thing – Due to a variety of fun technical reasons, there won’t be a migration from the old forum and the new forum. This means that when the time comes, you’ll need to create a new account, and transfer any content across that you wish to keep. We’ll be shutting down these current forums, but will leave them available in archive mode for a little while so you can grab anything you need after the fact.

As a little bonus, I’ll organize a small amount of gems for players who get some awesome guides on there is the first week!

OKAY, big post, but I think that’s all from me for now. As we get closer to the new forum launching, I’ll post a reminder that this is impending!

Thanks everyone, hope you’re all excited!

dabre_aiamim
Oct 23, 2008
Lipstick Apathy
I've picked this up too, I'd like an invite to the most recently created guild.

Invite code is: DABRE AIAMIM

Thanks

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

1337kutkufan6969 posted:

For the new guilds, I recommend we prioritize:

1st Key tasks (so everyone can start to build a good stock of troops)
2nd Maps (for good gold farmin')
3rd Gems (to start saving for outfits and such)
4th Souls. The boost to souls is nice, but the other three make more sense to go to first.
5th Tokens. Tokens are great, but the bonuses aren't so great that we would want to pour money directly in there. Plus, you get tokens for every task.

Priorities change slightly with a high-end guild, but not much.

Thanks for bringing this up.

What do we think our priorities should be for Gem Boys? If we are focused on maximizing gems, I think it should be something like:

1st Gems: ~36k gold for 10 (Obviously)
2nd Maps: ~27k for 2 (I really like treasure maps, and the tasks basically pay for themselves. Two maps probably gets me around 1500 gold, 100 souls, several glory, a few gems, and the occasional Iron or Magic key.)
3rd Tokens: ~11k (Debatable. These tasks are typically around 11k gold, so they can be finished quickly to try and get another Gems or Maps task.
4th Keys: ~36k for 6 (I think Iron Keys lose a lot of their value once you have most of the Blue/Ultra Rares. The tasks are expensive, but each key nets you a minimum 20 souls per if you don't get anything new. Also a lottery ticket for Epic/Legendaries is never a bad thing.)
5th Souls: 22k for 100 (Not bad, but Map and Key tasks tend to give 100+ souls indirectly.)

Tokens could go anywhere in the bottom 3 slots. I personally would rather do the 11k Token task instead of the 36k Key task to try and get Gems or Maps next.

Edit to not double post:

Wallet posted:

Is the amount of glory you get each day for each of the PvP ranks listed somewhere? I can't find it anywhere.

Also, do guild tasks reset at the end of the day (or week or whatever), or do they stick around until they get completed?

You get 16 per day at rank one. I would guess it works something like 17 minus your rank.

Guild tasks stick around until completed.

Bandire fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 18, 2015

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Shwqa posted:

Haha i just had a crazy match. I had webspinner and valkryie and they had rockworm and acolyte. The board was changing around like crazy.

I love board-change fuckery; my current team is Alchemist/Valkyrie/Banshee/Templar. It's amazing how often I can chain together all the actives to give myself several turns in a row.

Edit: How many goon guilds do we have right now? I could create another, if there's enough demand for one.

DaveWoo fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Aug 18, 2015

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Bandire posted:

You get 16 per day at rank one. I would guess it works something like 17 minus your rank.

Thanks. That's probably correct, as I got 11 earlier for rank 6.

DaveWoo posted:

Edit: How many goon guilds do we have right now? I could create another, if there's enough demand for one.

There are three, but the latest one is only half full at the moment.

Edit: Also, does anyone know why there's a flashing exclamation mark on my invade button all the time? It's sort of annoying.

Wallet fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 18, 2015

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wallet posted:

There are three, but the latest one is only half full at the moment.

I'll take an invite to that one - my code is DAVID_87.

quote:

Edit: Also, does anyone know why there's a flashing exclamation mark on my invade button all the time? It's sort of annoying.

I think it means you got invaded - try hitting the Defend button to see who invaded you. (Kind of counter-intuitive, I know.)

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

DaveWoo posted:

I'll take an invite to that one - my code is DAVID_87.

I think it means you got invaded - try hitting the Defend button to see who invaded you. (Kind of counter-intuitive, I know.)

Invite sent, and that fixed it, thanks.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I pretty much only play this on my iPad but has anyone else noticed the messed up the notifications are? I'll log in and check my kingdom and an hour later I'm getting a notification that its full. Also that invade / defend notification is a bug it used to be in the correct place and I'm not sure why they haven't patched it yet.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Wallet posted:

You have been invaded. Press the defend button.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Man goblin rocket is super annoying to fight against. The ai always manages to get a 4 of a kind or skulls after using him.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
Should honor be saved up for the exclusives, or spent on treasure maps? I'm guessing that it is best saved for exclusives.

Also, whoever has a high enough rank in the gem boiz should try to spend our guild coins on bonuses. We've got 16 coins just waiting to be spent.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
If I could get a goon guild invite that would be cool. Jibo_1

Screenshot to avoid confusion:

Still not entirely sure what I'm doing but I did just sweep 8 arena wins.

daishan14
Mar 6, 2004
Ill take a guild invite, DAISHAN14

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!
I just sent out an invite to to you two. We're the gem boiz.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Obscil posted:

Should honor be saved up for the exclusives, or spent on treasure maps? I'm guessing that it is best saved for exclusives.

Also, whoever has a high enough rank in the gem boiz should try to spend our guild coins on bonuses. We've got 16 coins just waiting to be spent.

18 coins now. Should I just get 1 level of each mastery?

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

DaveWoo posted:

18 coins now. Should I just get 1 level of each mastery?

Keeping all the masteries the same is the norm.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer
Sure. It makes sense to spread them around For our diverse guildy needs.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
I guess it doesn't matter, because apparently I'm not high enough rank to use tokens. v:v:v

(How do you increase your guild rank, anyway?)

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

DaveWoo posted:

I guess it doesn't matter, because apparently I'm not high enough rank to use tokens. v:v:v

One of the higher ranking members appoints you to a higher rank. But, there are a limited number of higher rank slots, so most of us will be low rank.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

DaveWoo posted:

You don't -- someone has to promote you.

However, tokens have guild-wide impact. As long as you're a member, you gain the benefits of whichever mastery your betters assign tokens to.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Can I get an invite please: ELROBAK thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Is this one of those "could play for hours" game or something I can pop in, do like 10 minutes or so, and pop out?