Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I just started, as "solkanar512_swhv" in a guild called "Goon Squad". I presume this isn't the correct one.

Anyway, could I get in line for a spot? And in the meantime, why in the heck do games like these always have such small guild membership limits?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Do I知 wondering if I知 doing this right:

Sufi Yuan
Diviner
Spellblade
Enchantess

Red/Yellow Banner

Basically the moment anyone (usually Sufi) plays an ability, the enchants start rolling in until pretty much everyone can use their ability. Spellblade gives great single target attack, and Enchantress gives great AOE.

I知 going to try the Green/Brown banner to get Diviner up a little faster, since she makes every one enchanted but I知 curious to hear what you folks think.

Also, 4 elves and 3 Shentang means a bonus of 2 magic and 6 life.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I'm also interested in an invite if there is still room.

solkanar512_swhv

Do I need to leave a guild before invitations can be accepted?

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 28, 2018

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Thanks for the heads up!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Grundulum posted:

Go through the Guild menu rather than the mail. That seems to work for most people.

To expand on the above answer, you need to leave your guild before invites can even be sent. So hop to it!

Already done!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Annointed posted:

Sure thing, invites sent and now we're out of space.

Thanks!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
So I just got my first orange, a Divine Ishbaala. The random googling I've done makes her seem rather divisive. Double gem changer sounds awesome, am I missing something here? Also, how do you you build a team around her, just stuff that feeds her or should I bee looking for something else?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Thanks for all that! I'll certainly give this a try.

I originally adapted my Enchant team to:

Yellow++/Red+/Green-
Sifu Yuan (It's max level so the new ones don't die)
Monkey Disciple
Divine Ishbaala
Diviner

It's a risky team adapted from a random youtube video I found (They used Peng instead of Sifu) in that if I get the matches I can keep going, otherwise MD misses and the opponent gets a ton of matches instead. I just need more souls...

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
What's the point of these Doom cards?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

porktree posted:

I've got Titan to max level, I don't know how I can play without a hero that generates shields on brown matches. I do feel like I should be working up another class; what are you guys take on the values of different classes?

I'm a newbie, but I've been having a ton of luck with Priest.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Are there any hints to getting the more rare traitstones while exploring? I'd love one of the Red/Red ones to finish off my Firebomb team but the Pridelands aren't giving one up.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Bandire posted:

Difficulty has no impact. Just clear normal as fast as possible. What team are you using?

For exploring, I知 playing around with some mix of:

Sunbird
Titan with Mountain Crusher
Firebomb
Firebomb/Rowanne

Crypt Banner

In general I致e been doing

Titan/ Mountain Crusher
Giant Spider
Spiritdancer
Divine Ishbaala

Solkanar512 fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 12, 2018

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
drat, just pulled a Skadi!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Which sort of class/weapon combo would be recommended for teams where you池e going to have ice storms every turn? It feels like Titan/Mountain Crusher would get in the way of that.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Is Winter Imp as good as it seems - fully trailed out gains 8 MAGIC on Blue gem matches and does Magic+4 True Scatter damage, boosted 2x by Blue gems?

This just seems insane with Skadi and Azura.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Devor posted:

Is there anyone that does something boosted by Allies or All Troops magic?

Not among the mythics.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Just got Skadi traited out due to an orb, and holy poo poo is the constant ice storm with Azura hilarious.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

LRADIKAL posted:

Do you have to do the quest to reap the benefits of the gold you pay to level up a kingdom?

Nope!

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
How precious are Celestial Traitstones?

I'm in a spot right now where I'm trying to get my Winter Imp fully traited out. First Tier is completed.

Total blue stones:
Minor: 281
Major: 79
Runic: 83
Arcane Stoic: 4
Celestial: 19

Tier 2 Cost: 26 Minor, 12 Major and 12 Arcane Stoic.
Tier 3 Cost: 34 Minor, 6 Arcane Stoic and 2 Celestial.

I've just realized that I could right now exchange Celestial for Arcane giving a converted cost of:
vTier 3 Cost: 34 Minor, 12 Runic, 4 Arcane, 6 Celestial and 800 souls.

Is this a terrible increase in cost? Also, if I grind for two more Arcane Stoic traitstones instead of converting, is using up 2 Celestial that much worse than grinding for another 6 Arcane Stoic stones?

If it helps, I already have a Skadi team, and she's fully traited out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Thanks for the advice folks!

HAHAHA holy poo poo does Winter Imp melt faces.

Currently running:

Frozen Banner
Priest w/ Mountain Crusher
Azura
Winter Imp ***
Skadi***