Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
If there's still an open guild slot wherever I'm AKEMI HOMURA_1
I just started out, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Any guilds open? Invite code AKEMI HOMURA_1 and I actually have enough gold to contribute now. I think.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

So what's the best way to grind gold/souls/maps? I have alchemist/valkyrie/banshee finally but I'm not sure of the right strategy or even if that's the best combo.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

In addition to the unit filtering, it would be really awesome if the desktop version of this game didnt freeze every time it lost focus. I don't want to sit through the dumb animations/loading screens every time
You should only be seeing one brief loading screen, for me it's like 1-2 seconds. AFAICT it's reloading the game state from the server so if you switched devices they're still synced.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Did they increase the gravity? Playing a map after the update and everything is so fast now

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Coffeehitler posted:

If you're playing this on steam and find that you're going to lose, close the program with the Red 'X' and it eats the battle. Granted, you're out the cost of admission to the fight but your streak bonus doesn't go away. And what's really killed is Arena, unless you have a list of what the kingdom symbols are lying around so you can match the choices. And have your kingdoms maxed out.
Can't you just Retreat without closing the game