Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Couple of quick questions:

- I'm active each day and would love an invite: ENDYMION_1

- I pulled a Raven and he owns pretty hard. Here's my current team:

- Hero (6AR/11hp) - Hunter's Spear - Yellow - thinking of changing weapon to guardian halberd (3-9 damage to random enemy)
- War Sphinx (4 AR/7hp/4 ATK) - The Riddle (jumbles board, extra turn) - Blue/Purple
- Druid (3 AR/6hp/2atk) - Thorn Whip (3 damage to 2 random enemies, 1 damage to adjacent enemies) - Green/Blue
- Wolf Knight (3AR/4hp/4atk) - Hunt (2 true damage, +3 if enemy wounded) - Black/Yellow

What should I look to improve in that group?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
If I have Alchemist/Banshee/Treant but no Valkyrie, is there any substitute? Templar?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I pulled a Shadow Dragon with a random iron key so now my team is:

Hero (Giant's Mace, brown)
Orion
Shadow Dragon
Raven

Shreds pretty well.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Shadow Dragon at level 10 + Wolf Knight :getin:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

porktree posted:

Is anyone using Orion? I just pulled him from a random iron key and am curious if he's worth the souls to make him level 15 -and who he pairs well with.

I have him, he pairs well with the weapon that I wasn't able to buy from last week that does double damage if an enemy has Hunter's mark :negative:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Is Skull Chopper worth a drat? It looks like not.

I ran into a team in Arena the other day with Hero/Priestess/Cockatrice/Druid and it was horrifying. By the time I was able to work the Priestess down the Druid had something like 36 health and 20 armor :gonk:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm pretty sure max-rank Shadow Dragon is the most powerful legendary in the game. I immediately go for purple/yellow orbs, poison the whole enemy team + 6 true damage. Over the next ~6 turns, clear enough red gems for the lizard troop that does 5 damage +6 if the enemy is poisoned, and that's without mentioning the Druid and Hero backing them up. The constant ticking of the poison softens up anything to the point where another shadow dragon ability is often enough to outright kill poo poo.

Nothing survives.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
So uhhh I was in Gem Boiz and regularly contributing/playing and it seems to have dissolved. Can I get an invite back to the reformed one, please?

Invite code: ENDYMION_1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Faced a 3x Rock Worm/Hero with Prismatic Orb team yesterday vs. my fully leveled Shadow Dragon, Wolf Knight, Griffon and Hero team.

I lost.