Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Can you have guild invites while in a guild? Mine is half full and thus half as effective. Code is Ian Dunbar (not my real name so spambots feel free to hit me up)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Grundulum posted:

No, you’ll have to leave your current guild first. Post again when you’ve done that and someone will send an invite. Ludo, sorry to see you go. :patriot: You know where to find us if the itch strikes again.

I have left my pubbie guild. Someone to an invite to Ian Dunbar please.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Grundulum posted:

Invite sent to Gem Boiz. Let us know if there is a problem accepting it. Looks like 4.2 contained some work on guild invites, so maybe the issues of the past are, well, past.

It didn't work.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Maugrim posted:

Are you sure that's the right invite code? Mine ended up as SETH_OXMT with username Seth.

Not that I know much of these things

I got an invite, but when I hit Accept it said that I couldn't join because I needed an invite. Joseph Heller would be proud.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

I saw this after accepting, but I did the same thing both times (the first) and it worked now. Thanks!