Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Obscil posted:

Invite sent.

I'm starting to hit a bit of a brick wall in pvp. My party just isn't strong enough anymore to beat all of the all legendary teams without some luck. I managed to get to rank 4 with a party of Warrior's Axe, Sacred Guardian (lvl8), Warlock (lvl7), Ranger (lvl7).

You don't need legendaries to grind out pvp - just a decent combo. My current team is a rock worm and alchemist feeding brown and yellow gems to a wolf knight. The only times I lose are generally when I get no brown gems at all. Maybe play a few challenges to get more souls and level up your dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009
Or just force close the game before you lose - you lose the gold and bonus stars for a win-streak but not your current number of stars.

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Tony Homo posted:

What does mana surge do?

Gives bonus mana.