Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

"You'll poke your anus out." - George Dubya Bush
I’m EVILMAYO_JPQG if a spot opens up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

To get those combo troops just buy gold keys? Or save all my gold for unlocking new cities?

And what do I spend gems on?

Thanks.
P.s. I decided to change my username
P.p.s merry Christmas
P.p.p.s. Pp is funny

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

I’ve been having fun using diviner to buff and feed my other elves. Any feedback is welcome. I’m using the archer class right now for the elf bonus.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Is there a trick to the pet battles? I can never get past #2 the guys are just insanely bigger than mine.

EvilMayo
Dec 25, 2010

Grundulum posted:

Here’s something unusual: Gems of War is offering me 100 gems for $2. This is actually a really good deal on gems—better even than the 15 gems for 15 days option. If you were considering spending some money on the game, this is the time to do it.

If I spend my :10bux: on this what do I buy with gems (other than the two armors)?