Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Any of the goon guilds got a slot for a new starter? As this seems a way to pass time while I'm laid up from a knee operation.

Invite code SA LUDO FRIEND.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Thanks for the advice, any other guides worth reading?

Also just got the tree-ant, it's made things less of a struggle now that I have a front line tank. I hope to get the rest of that squad throughout the evening!

Ludo Friend fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 30, 2016

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Used to enjoy playing this over a year ago, and interested in the changes. Hoping there’s space in a goon guild, invite code. LUDO FRIEND SA_WFJZ .

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Apologies, my game crashed while loading assets and I’ve had to redownload it to fix the problem. I hadn’t linked my account yet, so can I get an invite to a goon guild on Ludocious SA_51N8.

I’m linking the account now so this won’t happen again!

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

So is there anything I need to know about bounties before I use my tokens today? This event is new to me.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Thanks I can certainly use some of that advice, I think I have a while to go before I’m worrying about the upper echelons of rewards though!

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Tacet on YouTube has some basic guides, but a lot of them are outdated.

There’s normally advice to get a Valkyrie and 3 warlock team for soul farming, but honestly it’s like pulling teeth, and at a low level (I’m level 85), it’s just such a small amount of souls per cast.

I’ve found the best way to get anything is just running arena and doing a kingdom quest chain each day. I’m still ages away from a good team, but at least I’m still progressing.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

LLSix posted:

Arena is a surprisingly good source of income until you get some good units. Don't forget to collect your guild seals. If you haven't yet, spend them all this week. Any time the guild gets up to the 20k or 40k seals level is a good time to spend them if you're new. At those levels you'll get better cards.

Gem Blossoms rarely gets 5k seals weekly from what I’ve seen, so I don’t think we’ll be hitting the heights of 20-40k anytime soon. Without Annointed we’d only be hitting task level 2/3 on each weekly task too!

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

I’ve found that azura and jar of eyes/mountain crusher let’s me have a good chance against most teams. They are quite easy to get as well.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

LRADIKAL posted:

BLASTIN' DEM SEALS!

Hey, we're at 30, looks like there's some long time inactives! Time to PURGE!

I’m interested in moving to Boiz when slots are available.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

LRADIKAL posted:

I'm in the gem blossoms, sorry to disappoint.

Your never a disappointment!

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Considering there’s so much to do in the game, what should I prioritise doing weekly and daily.

Also what should I spend gems on?

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

big cummers ONLY posted:

Sorry to be annoying but how do we know when there's a need to rebalance guilds? Maybe Gem Blossums is just supposed to be casual/newbies? We're just over 6k seals for the week and Annointed is a saint for contibuting most of the gold we need to complete tasks. There are ten people playing and maybe four of them capable of contributing significant gold. I wouldn't call myself a tryhard but I've been playing at least a couple hours a day, is there a way to remedy this without too much headache?

I left gem blossoms after a few weeks. It seems a good place for very casual people who like to log in every few days. I wanted to do guild events and have a chance to spend guild seals (we never got to even 10k seals in the weeks I played).

If I hadn’t joined another active guild I’d have stopped playing by now. I’d have killed to join a goon active guild, but it seems spots very very rarely become available in Gem Boiz.

On a different topic, I got my first Mythics from guild seals,

Are Worldbreaker or Gard’s avatar worth building teams round? Or useful for any modes in particular?

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Bandire posted:

Yep, and Gem Boiz siphoning off your active players makes that worse.

Have you considered opening Blossoms up to pubbies? You could just punt the lowest pubbie contributor if someone needs a spot. Pubbies aren't real people anyway. That would create more work for you though.

Edit: We would give people a few weeks grace period. To keep it simple, maybe something like: "200 seals a week minimum. Three weeks in a row of not meeting that and you can be booted."

Honestly opening up Blossoms to pubbies would make it a more active guild, rather than the dead one it is. And as mentioned you could just kick them if they were inactive/ we needed space. As long as all the goons had SA somewhere in there names, we’d know who not to kick.

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Is it a good idea to send “inactive” players to blossoms? Surely the guild will get filled with them and we end up with no spaces and no activity in Blossoms, and that’s what we’re tying to prevent!

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Throw an invite to Boiz please if there’s still space invite code: SA LUDO FRIEND

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

What teams are being used for the tower this week? None of my regular team are available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ludo Friend
Aug 2, 2012

Its been great playing in the Boiz, but Since starting my new job I’m finding I don’t have enough time to play much. I’m not big on just hitting the minimum each week to keep a spot when others could use it more so i’ll leave for now.

Thanks again guys.