Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Id be happy to help with a new goon guild. I'm lv56 and can contribute a consistent flow of gold/trophies. Just left my public guild.

ID is situadam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

EvilElmo posted:

Alright finally got this installed on my PC instead of my phone.

EVILELMO_1 please invite :)

Invited

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

blackmongoose posted:

Ok, I think I'm built up enough to hopefully contribute decently to a guild so if there's any space free I would appreciate an invite. My invite code is JANWYZ

Invited to acme

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

Bandire posted:

What's guild membership looking like for the goon guilds? OG Gem Boys is still 30/30, but has at least a couple guys ready to be punted.

Acme Gooniversity is at 11/16. We're lean and scrappy. It will probably make sense to fold up shop and integrate into a bigger one soon since interest is already dying off.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Just left Acme Goons. I'd appreciate an invite to either bigger crew, situadam.