Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Anyone know if Barbearius is still broken on PS4? Wanted to try him out and game crashed right when I used his attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Could I grab an invite to the guild? Invite code is Maxxyne.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Playing against 4 goblin teams back to back is fun and interactive. That's enough PvP for tonight.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Jibo posted:

God drat. PVP is like 100x harder now. At least from a not yet mythic level Goblin team perspective. Everything has 100+ health and starts with its mana full.

It's posts like this that make me glad I'm only level 95 with a random assortment of non-synergistic legendaries.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I meant to open one glory chest with a key and accidentally bought 10. I was 13 away from getting the last dragon to ascend it to legendary. Now I need to get 213 glory before the event ends. :negative:

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Kly posted:

when im pickin dudes in arena mode is there a way to look at guys I already chose?

You can kind of see them in the background of your current pick, it's hard to see them though. Otherwise yeah, just have to remember them (something I am awful at).

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

:allears: I love Kerberos.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Trait less, unascended Kerberos/Venoxia/Silent One/Moloch. I'll try something different eventually, but I like this setup. Offense and defense.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I faced a team of Alistair/Templar/Paladin/Rowanne today. Brutal and beautiful. I wanna try it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Are the (mobile at least) servers unable to log in for anyone else? I need my daily fix.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Please disable Morlani's Scythe in arena tia

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Couple questions.

Mist Stalker now says that poisons the enemy, but after using it in arena it definitely doesn't. Typo or bug?

Also, what's the best challenge to farm for maps with Tyri? I've been doing the first one in Whitehelm since it's mostly just buffs and heals.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

seravid posted:

(I'm one of those still working on kingdoms; it's incredibly slow-going)
Seconding this. I've got 7? I think maxed out. I still try to contribute if I'm farm8nt a bunch though.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Massive thanks to everyone shoveling gold into the guild tasks, you guys are helping a bunch between extra maps and keys. You're awesome.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I'm really liking the rival and revenge giving extra glory in PvP.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Mylan posted:

Yeah, I don't anticipate ever coming close to breaking rank 1000. Like, those arcane stone rewards are kinda nice I guess, but If I really really really wanted them I'd just pony up the 35 bucks for an arcane stone pack rather than the shameful time investment needed to compete with those top guys.
A thousand times, this. I cracked 2000 points earlier and I think I'm sitting around rank 11000. I don't think it's possible to get into the top 1000 without investing hours every day into it, and some of us have adult poo poo to do.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Just passed 3000 points, rank is 19295. Hoping for just a little bit of PvP revision.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Anyone else not getting their rewards when they rank up in PvP? I think I've only got 1-2 and I'm rank 8 now. I need them keys and glory.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I've got one final kingdom to bring to level 10, it's 8 now. Afterwards, much more gold into the guild from me.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Bandire posted:

I'm getting a server maintenance message saying there's an app update, so it looks like today is the day.

I updated, and now it's telling me to reinstall the app due to a corrupted file. Dislike.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

As a TAVB user, I hate fully traited Mab with the fury of a thousand suns. The only troop I actively avoid.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Captain Redbeard posted:

Any tips for getting 60+ turns in a treasure hunt? I tried one yesterday, and thought I was doing pretty good but only got to 57.

Always prioritize 5 match > 4 match > double 3s. Try to get matches lower in the board if possible, they'll affect the upper gems and there'll be a higher chance of something cascading well. Also be lucky.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Have we thought of making a third goon guild? The wait list for the current two seems to be growing pretty well recently.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Anyone else having the game freeze completely if you go to a different app and back? Samsung Galaxy S6, if I check Facebook or something while the game is running it sometimes freezes when I go back to it, have to manually close the app and reopen.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Anyone else in the "I've used probably 20,000 keys and still haven't gotten a mythic" camp?

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Thank God it's arcane swamp week. I did 20 Maugrim explores without a single arcane stone, finally got Mercy finished. Now running Jarl***, Valkyrie***, Mab***, Mercy*** on both defense and explore.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I'm also still in the zero mythic drops club. I've upgraded a ton to mythic because we get a ludicrous amount if keys weekly (love a guildies), but getting a legit mythic would be nice.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

"I'll just do a quick map before work."

Think I ended up with 10 or 11 stones from it.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Trastion posted:

Treasure Hunt is NEVER quick... I don't even do them anymore because I can make anything I make there 2 or 3 times as fast other places.

I was hoping for keys and glory, plus the 20 seals per 60+ map is good. Learned my lesson though.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Gem Boiz is at 17,500 seals on Sunday at 5pm est. That's only 2500 off the next tier. If everyone gets like 20 more seals daily that's enough to push us over for next week. Keep collecting!

I see 3 people that have claimed 0 seals this week. Help out your gem bros!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Okay good, I'm not the only one. Thought I might've forgotten getting it this morning when half asleep.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

waffles beyond waffles posted:

Are you guys doing PVP? Sometimes clicking the PVP button forces the update for me.

This worked for me. Just clicking on PvP made it go right to the daily bonuses.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Wait the all blue can be blue mix? That would be so much easier than straight blue like I thought...

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Trastion posted:

What's everyone using for a super fast PvP deck that can take on all the highest tier (3rd slot) PvP opponents?

I am currently using Gorgotha***/Giant Spider***/Apothecary***/Bone Dragon*** with the Frozen banner (+2 Blue, +1 Purple, and -1 Red)

It is quick and can kill almost any deck unless I just get a crappy board but I am wanting to see if there is anything quicker and I like having a bunch of decks to change it up.

Korvash***/Valkyrie***/Mab***/Mercy***. Usually only takes 4-6 turns to roll through almost anything. Beware stun teams, other than that it's pretty quick.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Seal collection in Gem Boiz has been really slow this week, hopefully we can pull 20k again this weekend but I doubt it.

If you feel like being generous, set your PvP defense team to 4x Dark Master. They're purple/red that summon purple troops, a good feeder for the weekly event.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I always set my defense team to 4 troops that give weekly items. I think mine is 4 winter knight, whatever the blue/green is.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I've been using Warg/Black Beast/Portal/Kerberos. Got 5 tokens the first run. I'll look into Dark Troll.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Grundulum posted:

My defense team is currently three Winged Bison (to help others with this week's event) and an Alchemist to feed them yellow and help summon more. Somehow, I am getting defense victories. How do you lose to the cupcake team?

I'm running 3 Giant Spider and Kerberos, since they both summon beasts. Only a couple victories so far, but I think my team is a bit stronger. I wish more people did weekly event defense teams though.

Edit: he could be losing because he's just farming your team for snotstones and not caring about the actual result.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Anyone else get stupid excited when a weekly event involves maps, or is it just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

LLSix posted:

A bunch of you have raked in 1.5k guild seals this week. How are you doing that? I've been playing a lot more than usual this week because I have a flu and I only have 1k seals.

Get to PvP rank 1 first of all. Collect your login seals every day. Have fun with weekly events - 20 seals per 60+ move map, and maps give event items this week. I've been doing a bunch of warlord 1 arena runs - 70 total seals per 8-win run. Find whatever you enjoy doing the most that gives seals. Maps, PvP, explore, arena, whatever.