Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarihn
Apr 13, 2006
I too would like an invite to a guild, code is SARIHN. Also, I didn't realize that there were 2 weapons up for grabs for this weeks event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarihn
Apr 13, 2006

Gilok posted:

The other stone thing has been pretty awesome for me so far in arenas. I put my hero in the second slot and by the time my first slot is dead my hero's boosted a bunch of his stats. also fuels blue dudes.

I just used that stone and bounced between the warlock (the guy that generates 7 blues and adds 1 to magic) and my hero for 10 minutes, letting the random skulls match and do their thing. Turns out, 19 magic is the max apparently. But turning 3/4 of the board blue then Brown while denying turns was pretty hysterical.

Sarihn
Apr 13, 2006
Looks like the new kingdom is in. Just had one of the new orc cards pop up in the arena.