Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Any tips for a build good enough to run dungeons, so I can get the jewels to make more troops? I'm getting stomped by the first dungeon and don't really know where to go from here. I've unlocked all the heroes and classes from the map.

Currently running a build from the 2015 OP that I'm sure sucks now:

sword banner
Sword of Heroes/Titan
Raven
Atlanta
Wyvern

Cards are base rarity, levelled up as far as they'll go. Working on collecting traitstones to upgrade them that way.

e: jewels != gems

Hello Sailor fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 12, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Just untraited Alchemist out of all those. I saw that combo recommended a few pages ago.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Annointed posted:

After kicking a few inactives I got four more open slots for Gem Blossums if anybody is interested.

If a spot is still open, I'll take one: SMUGGINS_1LSF

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

soscannonballs posted:

My team right now is my hero, Goblin, Dryad, and Ferit. The only unit I have leveled up is my Goblin who is level 15. Should level up the guys I am using right now or wait until I get some of the units for the teams in the newbie team section?

I'd clear Forest of Thorns to get Rowanne and/or Stormheim to unlock the Titan hero class, then put souls into those first.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Gems of War: everyone should forge zuul'goth