Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maybeflan
May 15, 2014
Really, dude? Not in this thread, c'mon. :geno:

Alright, actual post- I look forward to seeing a whole bevy of movies and shorts. Umasou looks adorable and an interesting starting point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
Like the other posts, this film was cute and sad at many points. Pleasantly surprised that almost everyone had a happy ending.
And wow, all those dinosaur kicks.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
I think I'll sit out Patema Inverted. It's a neat piece and I had the chance to watch it sometime last year. Of course seeing other people's impressions and observations will be great.
As for Read or Die, it was pretty compact. I remember hearing about the spy aspect but not the clones of historical figures and science-y powers outside of paper powers. All in all, it was an enjoyable ride.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014

Sakurazuka posted:

On that note the next two weeks features will be:

Read or Die OAV starting 22nd August

Lensman starting 29th August

Both have been licensed in the past but are now out of print as far as I can tell, if anyone knows any different please let me know.

RoD is a three part OAV but all three parts only total 90 minutes.

Oh hey. Guess this means Lensman is up now.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
I haven't gotten to Lensman yet, but I will soonish. Balancing MGSV among other things. :sweatdrop:

• Locked thread