Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Boss does NOT know how to work a dick. She tries to field strip and clean it until cum flies out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

she had sex during war

And?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I would rather click on 100 of these turds than ever click on the 9000 page mega thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Why the Hell would I pop my head out of a marsupial's pouch? Firstly, there isn't a marsupial alive large enough to house my frame and 2 New Zealand doesn't have any native marsupials, in fact our only native mammal is a tiny fruit bat. Oh, you thought New Zealand = Australia? Try reading a book sometime instead of rotting your brain online for 18 hours a day. gently caress you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Nothing on these forums make me lol harder than reading Knuc and Wormskulls posts in there own voices.

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

What about the tiny moist fedora?

That time Lyle flamed me for ignoring my dead grandads fedora collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dudes with glasses get to have really cool sex in mgs.

• Locked thread