Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Dynas: Tea warrior
Given the cyber eye he seems to have I wouldn't be surprised he's mostly robot now.

Thanks for watching. It's been a good run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

So, I have a fun update. A few weeks back I had my computer die. I tried getting it running again to no avail. I took this as a chance to try building my own PC for a change. This week the parts came in, were assembled, and now I'm trying to get that computer to run without a BSOD every 5 minutes. On the plus side all the footage had been recorded and it's just a matter of editing/uploading at this point. As soon as I'm stable I should have the last videos done. Sorry about the delay.

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

I'm finally back with a sorted out PC. We have Update 18 as a quick aside to wrap up the challenges for Doctor Infinity and Update 19 where we begin deal with our final foe, The Helladeck.

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

Update 20 is now up. I think it's rather funny that of the two recently unlocked characters only one gets to show up in the challenges. Maybe the Looker himself was the challenge and the reward. I suppose he was intended for Hardcore mode since you'd effectively beaten the game to get him.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I really need to catch up with this. On top of seeing a first time runthrough of this being entertaining, I never got around to beating more than a few helladeck levels :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sternieliscious
Sep 21, 2014

This is a good time for you to get on board. Update 21 is the final video. All Helladeck challenges are done. All characters are unlocked. The only thing I haven't done is Super Hardcore mode, which I don't think I'm good enough to do. Thanks for watching.

• Locked thread