Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Eagles smell blood in the water with no romo; loading up for that division title

Everyone had a chance to make offers? human being guy? Broncos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Advance is Sunday

:siren: OFFSEASON 3 - Free Agency 3 :siren:

Top FA remaining -

Miller
Jeffery
Fairley
Boldin
Hardy
Fleener
Finley
Bernadeau
Morris
Galette

Do yo scoutin

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna hijack the advances and were keeping it on FA until monday early afternoon - i need to scout the 40 times off these assholes.

Tentative draft - Monday, January 4th at 630 PST.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Wayman Brandon is a goddamn freak and I'm probably taking him if the Jags take Hagan. Hell I might take him anyway because dem measurements

6'2 206 CB

8.1 combine grade
Top 3 40
Top 1 Vert
Top 1 Broad
Top 1 Cone
Top 2 Shuttle
Top 3 Bench Press

:eyepop:

Name Draft Big Board:
Gareef Travis
Femi Pickett
Eldrin McKinney
Coco Ballard
Shaaheen Priester

E: that draft time is good for me

Oberst fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Jan 2, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dubious posted:

I'm gonna hijack the advances and were keeping it on FA until monday early afternoon - i need to scout the 40 times off these assholes.

Tentative draft - Monday, January 4th at 630 PST.

I'm going to wind up missing the draft, I work nights Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/Wens

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

works for me

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Phins' have 33 players on roster lol. Gonna let the cpu figure out my garbage team until week 1 hits.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

going to sleep soon, please keep the draft time!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Because I'm mad with power I'm moving the draft back an hour. I have some poo poo to take care of after not being here for 15 days.

Advancing to predraft in about an hour. Draft at 730 pst, week one kicks off tonight with a new mediocre level effort thread!

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

PSN is down....

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Sony!!!! :argh:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

So....reschedule for tomorrow 9:30?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
You can still access the EA servers. Just logged into the league and played a H2H game as well.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

He right. Everything works and we're only 15 minutes before dubious' madness. About to advance to predraft I guess??,

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Almost home, had to grab the cats. Be on in 15-20

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I'm hard on for Hagan right now!!!!

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Dubious posted:

Almost home, had to grab the cats. Be on in 15-20

Do you want me to advance to predraft or wait?.

I'm waiting cuz u might want to jack it real quick to 40 times of not real people

Oberst fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 5, 2016

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

oh poo poo, signing on

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Malcolm Hartman's measurables :jackbud:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Join the party fuckers

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Oh poo poo its going down

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

No mic, sorry. I'm ready

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Party is up, gonna start draft in 10 minutes

Oberst
May 24, 2010

#4 true talent at #99 overall pick. Suck it nerds! !!!

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Blah, got a bunch of scrubs.

free agency and the draft did no favors for my LB corp. I think I gotta switch to 3-4 out of necessity.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Jan 5, 2016

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
We're in Week 1 of 2016. We are advancing every 3 days/or user games in, no matter what from now on.

I'll make a new thread at work tomorrow, but there are three user matchups to kick off week 1!

Shorty @ Havoc - NFCCG Rubber Match
D_I @ Dave
Jprime @ Afterfather

MIA Matchups
Tordah @ VietCampo - either of you still alive?

Everyone else plays the CPU..

:spooky:Rate your drafts / FA haul!:spooky:

Oilers get a stud kick returner - slot receiver, a monster CB1, serviceable RT, and ROLB depth. Also, a nice goal line back. WR will be the weakest link again this season, as raw physical attributes don't catch footballs.

In FA, Oilers get Nick Fairley to solidify the D-line, and Houston is fielding a pretty respectable 3-4 this year.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Hope the CPU didn't gently caress me. :argh: Night shifts :argh:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

davecrazy posted:

you got an 81 OVR QB who beats Foles in every category.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Since some of you missed the draft or didn't win FA,

I turned CPU Trades on. fill some holes if you have to, but dumping old players for picks is not allowed; you'll get booted if you do it. It's purely for teams to be able to fill holes, and i'm turning it off after Week 4.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Wont be able to log in for a bit as im not allowed at home after something something police involvement. Auto me please.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Dallas goes wild in free agency and picks up the following players:

Von Miller: Largest defensive contract in history. Going to put him with Sean Lee, Rolando McClain & Anthony Hitchens for a pretty decent LB corp.
Kendall Wright: Throwing him with Dez and Terrance Williams should give the person replacing Romo some options
Tyvon Branch: Needed some safety help, and he was sitting there with speed in the 90s for a decent contract.
Chris Ivory & Mike Tolbert: Power running with a good Fullback. If I can't have Marcel, then Tolbert is a great consolation prize.
Sam Bradford/Ray Rice: I offered them dirt contracts because I saw no one else was interested, they both signed. Bradford wanted something like $17.5 over 4 with a $4 million bonus as well, he ended up getting $5.5 over 2 with a $1 bonus.

As for the draft, I got a QB that comes in with the same overall as Bradford (77) and a WR that has some fantastic speed for a returner. Then a couple of other picks that were depth guys and a horrible MLB I need to cut.

ShortGuy, when are you open this week?? I have tonight completely clear if you have time.

Good luck with everything FG!

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Tha Raiderrrss
Free Agency: TE Green, SS Rolle, DE Canty, RG Reid, DT Jared Allen, MLB Conner, K Sturgis, QB Gradkowski

Draft: my worst draft to date. Already cut most of them. All that's left is my first round dime CB, backup SS, and a crappy backup LT. I really needed a good MLB and Safety.

After playing my first game, I'm really liking Green's speed. Ladarius and Latavius(ha) were my main contributors.
Green/Reece in 2 TE sets while still getting Reece as FB is great.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Dallas goes wild in free agency and picks up the following players:

outbid me on literally everything you fucker! I won 2 FAs out of the 15 i had offers out on.

Going to have all of the cap space next offseason while ya'll eat those megadeals :smug:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I overpaid for Tamba Hali then drafted a rookie olb with the same rating AMA

flickmaker
Jun 7, 2004

Coked out Artie.

Pats were in on Osweiler. Until I bothered to look at ratings. Then I withdrew the offer. (Jimmy G is better.) Instead signed Ryan Fitzpatrick to add some veteran depth. Plus some other random pieces.

Drafted a decent running back, a speedy return guy and a bunch of poo poo.

I have extra low 70s RBs and WR if anyone wants to trade. Looking for similar CBs.

Garoppolo makes most of the passes. Although I'll have to get used to the random 10 yard over throw. But, Gronk still Gronk. So look out mofos.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012
Free Agency: Jermaine Kearse, Josh Gordon, LaAdrian Waddle, Olivier Vernon, Zach Brown, and some scrubs for the backend.

I feel like I stole every single one of these players in Free Agency. Zach Brown is a middle linebacker with 89 Speed with 91 Acceleration, which means he's a perfect fit to play along with LeVonte David in my 4-3. Jermaine Kearse and Josh Gordon both fit perfectly in my run and shoot and the rookie I was able to pick up will be almost impossible to stop in the slot with his blistering 96 speed.

Jprime, will you be around anytime? I'm free to play after 10 PM Central most nights.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Bishop Sankey is going to win another rushing title motherfuckers.

E: FG, don't get in trouble, and I sure hope to hear some amazing story later!

D_I
Aug 31, 2004

davecrazy posted:

Yo when can you play?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

D_I posted:

Yo when can you play?

Any time Thursday or Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_I
Aug 31, 2004

davecrazy posted:

Any time Thursday or Friday.
Alright, I get off work 2pm ct thursday we can go any time after that.

• Locked thread