Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
As long as Deveonta Freeman doesn't pull a Doug Martin, I'll be in good shape next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I will win for you! And then win the consolation bracket for myself!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

I will win for you! And then win the consolation bracket for myself!

Help me Great Biarves, You're my only hope.... Wait. Wrong reference.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
The word Biarve is the best thing to come out of fantasy this season IMO

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Stupid AAron Rodgers, gonna be hard to beat Halleyne by 20 right out of the Thursday gates. On a brighter note, Khal Tebow got Eddie Lacy'd for .6 points (formerly owned by me), putting me in a good spot to at least win my game. GO BIARVES!!!!!!

You will be crushed :manning:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Mariota wants to gently caress me

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

RVProfootballer posted:

You will be crushed :manning:

Allen Robinson and Rawls heard Fat Eddie left me hanging, thanks dudes!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Lol Tyrion My Wayward Son started Eagles DST

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
It all comes down to win and in or lose and i'm toast.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

It all comes down to win and in or lose and i'm toast.

Antonio Brown for Eddie Lacy, loool. Smdh.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

Terrance Williams about as useful as nipples on a breastplate.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Nipples on breastplates are important. They give the wearer the illusion if being as naked as their name day.

The ultimate test. Terrance Williams more or less useful than nipples on a breastplate. If he gets me 4 points. He is officially the best moon dollar I ever spent to get into the fantasy playoffs.

RVProfootballer posted:

Antonio Brown for Eddie Lacy, loool. Smdh.

C'mon, It's only a 33.2 point difference this week!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Rest in Piss, 2015 fantasy season

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Glad I could play spoiler for Marshmallow, in one of my other leagues I needed a win from someone else to get in, sadly, if McFadden scores over like 7.2 points tonight I won't win my own game and be out after winning 5 in a row down the stretch.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

Glad I could play spoiler for Marshmallow, in one of my other leagues I needed a win from someone else to get in, sadly, if McFadden scores over like 7.2 points tonight I won't win my own game and be out after winning 5 in a row down the stretch.

Thanks a million for that, It was looking very grim for most of Sunday. You really pulled it out. Now we just need Breastplate Nipples Williams to pull it out.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Spoiler alert! Footage has leaked of this year's playoffs and it looks like the White Welkers are mounting a major attack on the rest of the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U20wOrxxfM

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Marshmallow Blue posted:

The ultimate test. Terrance Williams more or less useful than nipples on a breastplate. If he gets me 4 points. He is officially the best moon dollar I ever spent to get into the fantasy playoffs.

:lol: the ultimate in Karma. (Also that late AB84 punt return TD really hurt. I was optimistic until that point. Now I think I'm done.)

RVProfootballer posted:

Lol Tyrion My Wayward Son started Eagles DST

:clint:

In reality I was away all week at my cousin's funeral and didn't pay much attention to lineups. I just got lucky.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
So far so good wrt nipples on a breastplate. I'm really regretting the two leagues I held Dez Bryant all year, though!

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
I was pretty vocal in the main thread about not holding onto Dez. Glad I was right about something this year.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Zypher posted:

I was pretty vocal in the main thread about not holding onto Dez. Glad I was right about something this year.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting him to be back to normal, but a mid range WR2 would've been nice. Once Romo went down a second time, I lost all hope though.

Also, Terrence Williams officially useful.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting him to be back to normal, but a mid range WR2 would've been nice. Once Romo went down a second time, I lost all hope though.

Also, Terrence Williams officially useful.

My reason for starting him was watching him catch 4 passes in a row in garbage time when romo went down again. Now just dont fumble it!!!!!!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Losing would be be bad either way but the fact that I made a wrong call on a close decision between Richard Rodgers and Jordan Reed will haunt me forever :hb:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Well Terrance Williams paved the way (despite not needing him if I started either of the 2 defenses I owned instead of picking up the bears for the SF game). He is officially More useful than nipples on a breastplate, he isn't likely to make the cut when keeper selection rolls around. See oyu next year $1 Williams.

Playoff Predictions
ACLs Wins by a slight margin (less than 20 total)
Khal Tebow Locks it down in week 1

Khal Tebow and ACL have an explosive and exciting rematch to be enjoyed by all (ACL Wins from behind in week 2).

Marshmallow Blue fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Dec 8, 2015

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
More useful than Nipples on a Breastplate, less useful than a Mummer's Farce. I think we have his value nailed down.

Good win, sir. Good luck in the playoffs. :hfive:

Good season, all. Trading Jordy for nothing is going to haunt me this offseason.

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Dec 9, 2015

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

dy. posted:

Spoiler alert! Footage has leaked of this year's playoffs and it looks like the White Welkers are mounting a major attack on the rest of the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U20wOrxxfM

Prepare to fall to the name change

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Good Lord, Cooks has a concussion which means it may be time to fire up ol' nipples once again.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I'm shutting down Brady and Gronk today to keep them fresh for the Super Bowl.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Shutting down all my players to keep them healthy for next year.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Uhhhh, can I have a bye this week?

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Should have started John Brown over Amari. A big fat goose egg. This is going to put me in the hole going into week 2 :( Also, sorry to poo poo up your thread with JV playoff news!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Looks like White Welkers and I have a tight race while Manning Faced God just blew it out of the water. It was tough sledding all around the league this week, getting 100 points would be a huge sucess.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Hey how do offseason trades work? Is the league going to lock after the playoffs or what?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Looks like White Welkers and I have a tight race while Manning Faced God just blew it out of the water. It was tough sledding all around the league this week, getting 100 points would be a huge sucess.

Winston, Rawls, Megatron, Eifert, Robinson :negative:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Marshmallow Blue posted:

:sigh:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
TMFG must have the red god on their side cause they have a minuscule amount of points scored as well as a minuscule PA and they will most likely land in the playoffs.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Marshmallow Blue posted:

TMFG must have the red god on their side cause they have a minuscule amount of points scored as well as a minuscule PA and they will most likely land in the playoffs.

Playoffs started he's in and leading his opponent

And yes gently caress you flax I should be in instead of you! :gonk:

V: right my b

nerve fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Dec 14, 2015

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I mean championship game.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

dy. posted:

Hey how do offseason trades work? Is the league going to lock after the playoffs or what?

rosters lock after the playoffs and will re-open after the draft

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I'm letting my hopes rise. Time for a glorious come from behind victory!

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Man. I should have started Cam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

dy. posted:

Man. I should have started Cam.

And pretty much the rest of your bench. Hopefully I can land the 12.9 points from some very inconsistent players. Thanks again AB84 for keeping things interesting!!!!

• Locked thread